Luton is a large town located in Bedfordshire, 50 Km northwest of London. From the 1700s to the year 1930 Hat-making was one of its largest industries, giving Luton Town Football Club their Nickname – ‘Hatters’. It was in Luton, Vauxhall Motors established their largest car production plants in 1905. It is home to Luton airport which dates back to the year 1938, and was used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) during World War II; today it is the fifth busiest airport in the UK. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Bedfordshire, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Luton has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Luton Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Luton comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Luton, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Luton for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Luton is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Luton, Unilodgers can help!
All our Luton properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Luton at places like Hatbox, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Luton’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Luton With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Luton, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Luton. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
4 results found
The town’s nightlife is always buzzing with a vibrant student community, and there are over 200 bars & pubs and many nightclubs to choose from.
University of Bedfordshire is the major University in the area that draws a large student population of home and international students to town annually. The main campus is located in the heart of the town centre with other campuses in Putteridge Bury and Bedford, both accessible by Hopper Bus Services.
Student accommodations in Luton are conveniently located near the University of Bedfordshire as well close to local convenience stores, restaurants, bars and cafes. They offer a wide range of fully furnished, luxurious and comfortable shared flats and studios, all at affordable prices. To ensure effective studying and a sociable environment there are provisions for private study areas and communal spaces, along with modern amenities and some provide on-site facilities like gyms and laundry areas.
For getting around town, buses are very economical for students, and the town is connected to major cities in UK by excellent railways links; the main railways stations are Luton railways station and Luton Airport Parkway. By train, London St. Pancras can be reached in 30 minutes and the nearest airports – Luton airport can be reached in only 15 minutes and Heathrow international airport in 1.5 hours.
The population of Luton is estimated at 216,800, which is inclusive of over 14,000 students. The town can experience very warm summers with the highest temperature in the month of July, averaging at 22° and in winter, the temperature drops to 7° in the months of January and February.