Opto Village: The walkthrough
Opto Village is a modern and affordable student accommodation in Luton. With one-bedroom flats and studio apartments, this student accommodation Luton provides fully furnished rooms with super cool amenities and all included bills. This amazing student accommodation at Dumfries Street is designed in a comfortable and fun manner with state-of-art-facilities.
With its central location, this property offers the height of student living. Located just 10-minutes away from University of Bedfordshire, you can watch movies late at night and still reach class on time. Isn’t this cool?
We love a lil’ extra
At Opto Village student accommodation, you will be able to live in luxury for less. You will find making friends easily in this student-centric building. This property offers access to a vast array of services, including W-Fi, 24-hour security, kitchen, and ample storage.
Know thy neighbourhood
This locality has everything available at your doorstep be it banks, theatres, departmental stores, hospitals, or parks. With Luton Town Centre just 7-minutes away, you will never run out of your weekend plans!
ATM - 7-minutes walk
Luton and Dunstable University Hospital -12-minute drive
Supermarket -9-minute drive
Luton Central Library -11-minute-walk
St Peter’s Little Park -5-minute drive
The Mall Luton -4-minute drive
Wheeling your way around Luton
Luton’s well-connected public transport makes it easier for you to have an impromptu weekend getaway with your buddies! So, hog on to Luton Station and get ready to explore this city.
Luton Station -12-minute walk
Luton Airport London -10-minute drive
Bailey Street Bus Stop -11-minute walk
Griffin House Bus Stop -4-minute drive
Airport Bus Station -10-minute drive
Living it up at Opto Village
To add some fun to your boring student life, Luton is the perfect place to be. With plenty of cafes, bars, and restaurants in the city, you will never have a dull moment living in Opto Village.
Restaurants- Grill Express- 0.4 mile, Thai Bites- 0.5 mile, Monstera Canteen- 0.5 mile
Cafes- Creams Cafe Luton-0.3 mile, The Hardware Cafe- 0.2 mile, Go Coffee- 0.3 mile
Bars- The Black Horse- 0.1 miles, O'Shea's- 0.2 mile, The Globe- 0.4 mile
So, what are you waiting for? Book this perfect student accommodation with Unilodgers now!
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
Premium Accessible Studio
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
Students are required to pay a reservation fee of £250 (non-refundable admin fee of £50 and £200 which is an advance final rent payment and will show on the final statement).
Updates to Policy
Covid Booking Guarantee - Our 4-point promise to you We want you to know that whilst there may be uncertainty around your university course scheduling, study visas and/or travel arrangements to the UK, you can be certain that your accommodation is taken care of.
In these unusual times, we’ve created the Covid Booking Guarantee for all students who have entered into a Licence Agreement starting in September 2020 and who pay their Licence Fees this month, and for all new bookings made on or before 16th August 2020.
This means you can secure a room booking now with complete confidence as you can cancel your accommodation with us with no further obligation should any of the following happen before you move in with us*:
• No Visa: you have been denied a Visa, or your country’s visa office is closed/unable to process your visa in time
• No Place: you have not secured a confirmed place of study in the UK for the upcoming academic year
• No Travel: you are unable to travel to the UK because of any government-imposed travel bans, whether in the UK or in your own country
• No Course: your course has been cancelled altogether, or you have been notified that all course content will be delivered fully online If you have an existing booking with us and would like to understand how this affects you please arrange a call back , or if you would like to make a booking, please contact us for remaining availability.
*Proof of the reason for cancelling your accommodation required in each and all cases and Terms and Conditions** apply.
**Terms and Conditions
1. This [cancellation pledge] applies to all existing bookings and any new bookings made on or before 16 August 2020. Property reserve the right to withdraw or extend the availability of this policy at its absolute discretion at any time. In the event that the policy is withdrawn, any cancellation requests received before the withdrawal date with valid reasons in accordance with these terms and Conditions will still be honoured.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking under this [cancellation pledge] you should contact us within 48 hours’ notice of you becoming aware of the reason for your need to cancel. We will ask you to provide written evidence of the reason(s) for your cancellation.
3. Where the reason for cancellation is because of the ‘No Course’ option above, cancellation requests can ONLY be accepted if your study provider has either cancelled your course or changed the course to be taught entirely online, NOT where you have elected to study by correspondence rather than in person or chosen a later commencement date voluntarily.
4. A cancellation under this [cancellation pledge] will terminate your booking and licence agreement with us. We will provide you with a full refund (usually within 30 days of the date of cancellation) of all sums that you have paid to us for any booking, and you will have no further liability or obligation in relation to that booking.
5. The enhanced rights set out in the cancellation pledge will no longer apply to you once you have checked into your accommodation.
6. This [cancellation pledge] does not affect your statutory rights, nor any other terms and conditions of any booking or Licence Agreement that you may already have with us. We know that making arrangements is a little more complicated this year so below is a quick guide to our flexible policy updates to make life easier.
If you wish to cancel:
·Firstly, and most importantly, please talk to us. We have a dedicated team at the end of the phone that are available to discuss your options
·As always you are allowed to cancel with no obligation under our designated cooling off period*.
·And as normal, there is a policy available for those of you who are concerned about your Visa application or university place, allowing you to cancel without obligation*.
·We have now introduced a new policy that can be used in conjunction with the above designed to give comfort to those who are worried about government travel restrictions or university course delays, again allowing you to cancel without obligation should these scenarios happen*.
·If you would like to take advantage of the above, speak to our team and we will happily move your booking onto these policies.
Flexible start dates:
·Due to the movement of traditional course and travel dates, we’ve introduced flexible tenancy start dates allowing you to start your contract and move in, on any chosen Saturday throughout September and October.
·These new flexible start dates include new, shorter 44- and 47-week tenancies available in most residences.
You’ll need to find an appropriate tenant to move into your room. The replacement tenant will need to pay a booking fee and sign a tenancy contract.
You’ll need to pay a £50 admin fee. Alternatively, if you can’t find a suitable placement you will need to pay the remainder of your rent.
Q. What is a reservation fee?
The reservation fee of £250 is required to secure your room. £50 of this fee is non-refundable, while the remaining £200 will be taken off the last instalment of the tenant’s rent.
Q. Where can I park my bike?
There is a bicycle stand in the courtyard of all three buildings that are available for all tenants. Those making use of this equipment are advised to use a chain when locking bikes.
Q. Is it possible to share with friends?
Yes, it is possible. Upon application, please contact us with the details of the friends you would like to live with.
We will do everything in our power to accommodate your requests however due to the volume of applications we cannot make any guarantees. The earlier you apply, the better!
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 120 Per week
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.