Liberty House-Sebastian Street London is now
renamed as Arbour House
You will be redirected in 5 seconds
Take me to Arbour House
Liberty House - Sebastian Street is in Clerkenwell: one of London’s most fashionable areas, with a vibrant atmosphere and plenty to do.
There are many universities close by, including City, University of London. Getting around is easy with Old Street and Barbican stations under 15 minutes’ away.
Our premium student accommodation offers a tranquil setting with spacious rooms to rest and work in. All bills are included in your rent and you can access the gym and all other facilities at Liberty Plaza and St John Street, free of charge.
£200 required to secure room.
Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer.
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to cancel your contract right up until August, as long as you can provide the evidence that you are no longer attending that University (for example, proof that you have not been accepted by the university because of your A-Level results, or proof of acceptance at a different University in a different city). The actual cancellation cut-off date in August changes every year so please check your contract.
If you’re not a first year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments and the terms of the contract.
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Q How do I book?
It's easy to book a room with us. Search for a suitable property by City, University or Property Name, and use our multiple Filters and Sort facility to get your best match. View the property details and select a suitable room and submit your booking online by filling out the quick form and providing your details. It is Quick and Easy!
To book, you’ll need a few things first: a payment card for your £200 booking fee (or advance rent) and to set up your payment schedule, as well as details of a Guarantor who will agree to pay your rent if you have any issues.
Q Is there a Booking fee?
Yes, there’s a £200 booking fee (or advance rent) needed for every room at the point of booking.
Q Can I specify any preferences for my flatmates?
We’re happy for you to state your preferred gender to share with, as well as their year of study. We’ll do our very best to sort this out.
Q Can I book with friends?
We’re more than happy for you to bring your whole crew. To book with friends, you just need to let us know their names, and we’ll do our best to allocate you a flat together.
Q Can I change my contract after I have signed it?
If you want to change things like your room size, increase your contract length, physically move rooms or anything else, you will be able to do so – subject to availability.
Please note that this may incur a charge at the manager’s discretion.
Q Can I transfer my booking to another residence?
There’s every chance you’ll be able to change your residence to a different location – it just depends on the availability.
You might get a different type of room if you change, but we’ll let you know in advance.
Your £200 booking fee would move with you.
Q What happens if I change my mind completely?
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to change your mind right up until August – the actual date changes every year.
If you’re not a first year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments.
Q Do I need to be 18 years old to apply for the accommodation?
Yes, however, we know some students might not yet have hit that magic number so please get in touch if that’s you and we can make sure we know to expect you and help with your booking.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 306 Per week