Established in 1964, Lancaster University is a public research university. It is ranked 128 in the QS World University Rankings, 2020. It is home to over 13,500 students every year. With about 1,700 staff members, the students enjoy a close learning experience with their professors. There are hundreds of on-campus societies for students to choose from along with great options for Lancaster University accommodation. The most popular clubs include The Acapella Club, the Advertising Society, Accounting and Finance Society and a lot more. Still cannot find the right club for you? Start a new one! The University has a top-notch reputation for sports. Students can participate in indoor and outdoor sports, both recreational and competitive. The Lancaster University Students’ Union has over 35 sports clubs. Some of the notable alumni include Alan Milburn, Nahed Taher, James May, Andy Serkis and many more.
Heading to college at Lancaster University, UK? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Lancaster University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Lancaster University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Lancaster University off campus student accommodation Lancaster is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Lancaster University, Unilodgers can help! Lancaster uni accommodation will leave no room for disappointment.
All our Lancaster University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation Lancaster with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Lancaster University student accommodation at places like Foundry Studios, St. Leonard’s House, Caton Court, Cable Street, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Lancaster University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Lancaster University accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Lancaster University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Lancaster University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Lancaster University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
8 results found
University: 2.98 miles City Center: 0.56 milesFeatures
From £ 125/week