Looking for student housing Lancaster? Fantastic choice. The ‘Northern City of Ale'; Lancaster is a city located in the county of Lancashire on the River Lune, in northwest England. It is home to Lancaster Castle which was essentially a prison where more people were hanged than anywhere else in England, apart from London at the time, earning this city the nickname ‘the hanging town’. The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Cumbria, Lancaster University, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Lancaster has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education and a matchable student accommodation Lancaster to call home away from home. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living Lancaster comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Lancaster, one of the most livable cities in the world! Don't believe us? Live in student flats Lancaster and know for yourself! Students from around the globe come to here for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Lancaster is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Lancaster, Unilodgers can help!
All our Lancaster properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your Lancaster uni accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite student rooms Lancaster, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Lancaster at places like Cable Street, Caton Court, St Leonard’s House, Foundry Studios and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near this city's leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Lancaster With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Lancaster, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Lancaster. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
Lancaster is a city located in the county of Lancashire on the River Lune, in northwest England. It is home to Lancaster Castle which was essentially a prison where more people were hanged than anywhere else in England, apart from London at the time, earning Lancaster the nickname ‘the hanging town’. It is also known as the ‘Northern City of Ale’ for it has about 30 Pubs that serve ‘Cask Ale’. Don't get too knackered while living in Student accommodation Lancaster, mate!
It is home to two Universities – Lancaster University and University of Cumbria, which combined attract a large number of home and international students to the city on an annual basis.
Student accommodations in Lancaster offer an impressive selection of trendy and comfortable studios and shared flats, all fully furnished with modern amenities at prices that are easy on the pocket. The best part is you can enjoy the privacy of you private room along with communal spaces provided in each flat to ensure you have a sociable environment in which you can interact with the diverse student community.
The city can easily be explored on foot or you can enjoy cycling over 50 miles of traffic-free Cycleways in and outside the city. Lancaster University at Bailrigg is a short bus ride and University of Cumbria, Bowerham Road a short walking distance from the city centre. Lancaster Railway station has excellent rail links to other major cities in the UK and from here you can reach the nearest airports – Manchester Airport in 1.5 hours and Liverpool John Lennon Airport in about 2 hours, making international travel a breeze. There are a plethora of transport options available near all student housing Lancaster options on Unilodgers.
The population of Lancaster is estimated at 138,375, out of which approximately over 17,000 are students. The city enjoys warm summers with the highest temperature at 19° in the month of July and in winter, January is the coldest month as temperature can drop to as low as 7°.