Find your student accommodation Huddersfield, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The market town of Huddersfield, is the 11th largest town in the UK and is located in West Yorkshire, between Leeds and Manchester. he city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Huddersfield, and many more. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find the best student accommodation Huddersfield has to offer to compliment your higher education on Unilodgers.
The student living Huddersfield has to offer is top-notch, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Huddersfield for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Huddersfield Student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book one of the student houses Huddersfield, Unilodgers can help!
All our student apartments Huddersfield are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Huddersfield student apartments. Share your Huddersfield accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio.
6 Reasons to Book Your Huddersfield Student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisors for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Huddersfield, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Huddersfield student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Huddersfield to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Huddersfield plays host to many festivals, a few worth a mention are, Underneath the Stars festival, Marsden Jazz Festival and the Contemporary Music Festival – the largest in the world, offering over 50 events of music concerts, theatre & film and dance, that take place over 10 days. There is one major Institution for Higher Education – University of Huddersfield which attracts a large number of home and international students every year. It has 4 campuses – Queensgate – the main University campus, Oldham campus, Barnsley campus and the International Study Centre. It's always lit when you are staying in student housing Huddersfield
It is popular around the world for being the birthplace of Rugby League as it was invented in this town in the year 1895. The town is home to Huddersfield Town F.C. – the first football club to win the English League Championship thrice in a row, and have since, only been matched by Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool. Owing to this, student accommodation in Huddersfield has witnessed massive growth. An interesting fact: Hollywood actor – Patrick Stewart, famous for his roles in Star Trek and X-Men movies served as the 4th Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield for 11 years.
Leaving home and coming to a new place can be hard and that’s why student accommodations in Huddersfield make this transition as easy for you as possible. The accommodations have State-of-the-art facilities and you can choose from a vast selection of high quality, comfortable and spacious studio flats, en-suite and non – en-suite rooms in shared flats, to suit your budget. After finding your perfect student flats Huddersfield, you will be waving goodbye to homesickness in no time.
The approximate population of Huddersfield is 162,949 out of which over 24,000 are students. The city experiences an Oceanic climate with mildly warm summers and cool winters. The temperature can soar up to 20° in the month of July and can drop to 5° in the month of January.
Buses are the most pocket friendly when it comes to commuting within the city. For intercity travel; Huddersfield Railway station offers trains that will get you to Leeds in 20 and Manchester in 30 minutes. If you are travelling by air then Manchester airport is about an hour away and if travelling to Heathrow airport, London, you can find direct trains from Manchester and will get you there in 3 hours. Duly note there are no direct trains from Huddersfield to London. All the private student accommodation Huddersfield on offer in Unilodgers is located close to several transport options.