The market town of Huddersfield, is the 11th largest town in the UK and is located in West Yorkshire, between Leeds and Manchester. It is popular around the world for being the birthplace of Rugby League as it was invented in this town in the year 1895. The town is home to Huddersfield Town F.C. – the first football club to win the English League Championship thrice in a row, and have since, only been matched by Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool. An interesting fact: Hollywood actor – Patrick Stewart, famous for his roles in Star Trek and X-Men movies served as the 4th Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield for 11 years. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Huddersfield, and many more. Owing to this, student housing in Huddersfield has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Huddersfield Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Huddersfield comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Huddersfield, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Huddersfield for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing in Huddersfield is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Huddersfield, Unilodgers can help!
All our Huddersfield properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Huddersfield at places like iQ Aspley House, Oldgate House, Kingsmill Studios, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Huddersfield’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in Huddersfield With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Huddersfield, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Huddersfield. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.