Book Glasgow Caledonian University accommodation with Unilodgers! Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glashow, Scotland. GCU is thr product of a merger between The Queen’s College, Glasglow and Glasglow Polytechnic. It has been nominated for the top university status by the prestigious Times Higher Education Rankings. It is ranked in the world’s top 150 universities by THE. It believes in the better of society and works for several social causes like child poverty and supporting artists’ careers. There are more than 60 student-run academic, cultural, social and sports clubs on campus. Many off-campus student accommodation options are available for students to choose from. Some of the famous Caledonian-alumni include Kevin Bridges, Richard Rankin, Colin Cloud, Pat Nevin and Gordon Brown.
Student accommodation near Glasgow Caledonian University is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Glasgow Caledonian University, Unilodgers can help! Housing Glasgow Caledonian Uni will leave no room for disappointment.
All our Glasgow Caledonian University student accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio.
6 Reasons to Book Your Glasgow Caledonian University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Glasgow Caledonian University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Glasgow Caledonian University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
45 results found
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in the year of 1933 by merging The Queen's College in Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic which was founded in the years of 1875 and 1971 respectively. Glasgow Caledonian University is popularly known as GCU or Caledonian. It is a public university situated in Glasgow, Scotland and is one of the largest universities with almost 20,000 students enrolled in the year of 2015 in Scotland. It is ranked among UK’s top 10 universities on a regular basis. In 2012 Muhammad Yunus, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate was appointed Chancellor of the University, and he is the very first non-British international figure in the whole of Scottish history to occupy the office of the University Chancellor. In 2006, Pamela Gillies was appointed Principal as well as the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The 2017 Times Higher Education’s 200 under age of 50, GCU was ranked in the world’s top 150.
If you are planning to study in Glasgow you must find the right kind of Glasgow Caledonian University student accommodation, so that you can get the best student room according to your preferences, near the university campus or even the Glasgow city centre.