Exeter is an ancient city in Devon, England, dating back to the Roman era and is located on the River Exe. The city is known around the world for having 14th century vaulted underground tunnels, used to bring drinking water to the city, during medieval times. The city houses the Exeter Guildhall, which is claimed to be the oldest municipal building in England. Exeter is also the birthplace of J.K. Rowling, famous author of the Harry Potter series and is also home to Chris Martin, the lead singer of the band Coldplay. The city offers a rich multicultural vibe, and a lively student life. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Exeter, and many more. Owing to this, student housing in Exeter has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Exeter Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Exeter comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Exeter, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Exeter for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing in Exeter is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Exeter, Unilodgers can help!
All our Exeter properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student apartments in Exeter at places like Atlas House, The Kingfisher and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Exeter’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in Exeter With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student apartments in Exeter, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Exeter. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.