Find your student accommodation Exeter, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Exeter is an ancient city in Devon, England, dating back to the Roman era and is located on the River Exe. Exeter is a perfect city for students. There is one major Institution of Higher Learning – University of Exeter which is known around the world for its academic excellence and resulting in the large influx of home and international students every year. Exeter student accommodation witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Exeter student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Exeter Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Exeter comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Exeter, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Exeter for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Exeter Student accommodation in plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Exeter student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Exeter, Unilodgers can help!
All our Exeter properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Exeter student accommodation With Unilodgers:
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Exeter, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Exeter. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Exeter to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
18 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The city is known around the world for having 14th century vaulted underground tunnels, used to bring drinking water to the city, during medieval times. The city houses the Exeter Guildhall, which is claimed to be the oldest municipal building in England. Exeter is also the birthplace of J.K. Rowling, famous author of the Harry Potter series and is also home to Chris Martin, the lead singer of the band Coldplay. The city offers a rich multicultural vibe, and a lively student life. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Exeter, and many more.
Student accommodations in Exeter are aimed at providing you with a safe and sociable start to your University life. They offer a wide variety of strategically located stylish and comfortable studio flats, en-suite and non – en-suite rooms in shared flats with modern facilities and are suitable for all budgets.
Exeter is home to 129,800 people, out of which over 24,000 are students. The city experiences warm summers with the highest temperature in the month of July at 21° and mildly wet winters with January being the coldest at 9°.
Owing the compactness of the city getting around is easy and you can walk or cycle from the City centre to Streatham campus in 22 minutes and St. Luke’s campus within 10 minutes. For days when you don’t feel like walking it is easy to get buses that service the city. For intercity commute you can opt to travel by train as there is excellent railway connectivity with other parts of England. If looking to travel by air, Exeter airport is 45 minutes, Bristol airport is about 1.5 hours and London airports are approximately a 3-4 hours journey.