University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England. It was established in 1838, which is the reason behind its rich history and tradition. It enrols more than 22,800 students every year. It has over 4,000 staff members, academic and administrative combined. It is a significant member of the Russell group, making it excellent in research studies. Exeter University is spread across four campuses. It is ranked 106th by World University Rankings and among top 100 universities by QS World University as well as Times Higher Education rankings. There are more than 250 student-run clubs on campus. More than 12,000 are society members. Everybody’s favourite writer, J.K. Rowling is an Exeter-alumni. A few other notable alumni of Exeter University include Thom Yorke, Katie Hopkins, Zara Phillips, and many more. Many off-campus Exeter student housing options will be at your disposal too!
Students from around the world enrol here, thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. It also boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Exeter off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Exeter, Unilodgers can help!
Live close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Exeter student accommodation at places like Exeter Trust House, Northfield, Iron Bridge Studios, The Kingfisher, West Gate, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Exeter Off Campus Student Accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
18 results found