University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England. It was established in 1838, which is the reason behind its rich history and tradition. University of Exeter enrolls more than 22,800 students every year. It has over 4,000 staff members, academic and administrative combined. It is a significant member of the Russell group, making it excellent in research studies. Exeter University is spread across four campuses. It is ranked 106th by World University Rankings and among top 100 universities by QS World University as well as Times Higher Education rankings. There are more than 250 student-run clubs on campus. More than 12,000 are society members. Everybody’s favourite writer, J.K. Rowling is an Exeter-alumni. A few other notable alumni of Exeter University include Thom Yorke, Katie Hopkins, Zara Phillips, and many more. Many off-campus student accommodations are available at a short distance from University of Exeter.
Heading to college at University of Exeter? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Exeter thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Exeter boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Exeter off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Exeter, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Exeter properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Exeter student accommodation at places like Exeter Trust House, Northfiekd, Iron Bridge Studios, The Kingfisher, West Gate, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Exeter. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Exeter Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Exeter student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Exeter off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
17 results found