Liberty Village Edinburgh is now
renamed as Shrubhill House
You will be redirected in 5 seconds
Take me to Shrubhill House
Located just off Leith Walk, the residence is central to the city and within easy reach of the University of Edinburgh and all the great things that Edinburgh has to offer.
Edinburgh has fantastic transport links throughout the city and beyond, and at Liberty Village you’ll feel the benefit. Edinburgh Waverley station is within walking distance from your new home, so you can always pop back to your folks at your old place if you need to!
Liberty Village prides itself on being safe and secure accommodation, plus its fully inclusive of everything you’ll need to have the perfect student experience.
£200 required to secure room.
Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer
If you’re in your first year, you’re able to cancel your contract right up until August, as long as you can provide the evidence that you are no longer attending that University. The actual cancellation cut-off date in August changes every year so please check your contract.
If you’re not a first-year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments and the terms of the contract.
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Q. HOW CAN I PAY MY RENT?
You can pay by credit/debit card or direct debit. You can pay by logging in and clicking on Make A Payment.
Q. CAN I RE-BOOK MY ROOM?
Q. WHAT DOES THE INSURANCE COVER?
Some items are not included in our standard package - this includes accidental damage to items in your rooms, and loss or damage to personal items when you are outside your property. Laptops and tablets, mobile phones and bicycles are not covered in the standard policy, however you can upgrade your policy so that your laptop, phone, tablet and other gadgets are covered, wherever you and your gadgets are, and this also includes a laptop and mobile phone replacement within 24 hours (one working day) of your claim being approved. You can add this upgrade for a small cost at any time during your stay.
Q. CAN I MOVE IN EARLY?
Our standard tenancies have fixed dates and cannot be changed. However if you are looking to move in earlier it may be possible to book an additional short stay tenancy, this will involve signing another set of paperwork and you will be charged for any additional nights.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 213 Per week