The world's largest student housing provider
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Carlisle is the only city and county town of Cumbria and is located at the confluence of three Rivers namely, Eden, Caldew and Petteril in northwest England. It is the main industrial, commercial and cultural centre of North Cumbria and is nicknamed the Great Border City. Given the close proximity of Carlisle to the borders of both Scotland and England, it served as one of the most important historical frontier towns. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Cumbria, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Cardiff has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Cardiff Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Cardiff comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Cardiff, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Cardiff for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Cardiff is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Cardiff, Unilodgers can help!
All our Cardiff properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Cardiff at places like Denton Holme, U-Student and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Cardiff’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cardiff With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Cardiff, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Cardiff. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
The city is home to the University of Cumbria which attracts a large number of home and international students to Carlisle annually. The University has four campuses spread across the city at Brampton Road, Fusehill Street, Newcastle Street and Paternoster Row.
Student accommodations in Carlisle, Cumbria offer an impressive variety of affordable and luxurious studios and shared flats, fully furnished with modern amenities, study areas, optional en-suite facility and communal spaces so that you can thrive in a social environment and get to be a part of the diverse student community. They are strategically located to reduce your commute from respective campuses and the city centre.
All campuses are within a short walks’ distance from the city centre, therefore walking and cycling are healthy ways of commute; for rainy days and getting around the city you could utilize the bus services. Carlisle Railway Station is well connected to other major cities in UK and from here you can reach the nearest airports - Newcastle airport in a little over an hour, Manchester airport and Edinburgh airport in 2 hours & 45 minutes.
Carlisle has an approximate population of 107,524, out of which nearly 9,000 are students. The highest temperature in the summers can reach 20° in the month of July and in winter it drops to 7° in the months of December and January.
Touring the city and visiting the many attractions is a good way to get to know Carlisle’s history & culture better; some popular attractions are the 12th century Carlisle Castle, essentially a fortress and prison, Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, Medieval Carlisle Cathedral and the Guildhall Museum which is a 15th century house and stores history of the Guild.
If you are looking to indulge in shopping then the Lanes Shopping Centre will take care of all your needs from departmental stores to high street brands, all under the same roof. There is a monthly Farmers Market in the city centre where you can find everything from fresh groceries & meats to stack up your refrigerators to freshly made local delicacies you can treat yourself to.
The city offers a lively student nightlife and offers a variety in pubs & bars as well as nightclubs. To name a few pubs & bars that offer a cosy atmosphere and pocket-friendly drinks & food are Woodrow Wilson, The Queens, The William Rufus and Thin White Duke Bar & Kitchen. You can dance to great tunes on student nights hosted at Club Concrete and Walkabout only to name two of the many nightclubs.
If you are looking for some live music entertainment there are regular gigs at The Brickyard and The Source; and if in the mood for some comedy or drama see what’s playing at the Sands Centre.