Carlisle is the only city and county town of Cumbria and is located at the confluence of three Rivers namely, Eden, Caldew and Petteril in northwest England. It is the main industrial, commercial and cultural centre of North Cumbria and is nicknamed the Great Border City. Given the close proximity of Carlisle to the borders of both Scotland and England, it served as one of the most important historical frontier towns. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Cumbria, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Cardiff has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Cardiff Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Cardiff comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Cardiff, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Cardiff for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Cardiff is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Cardiff, Unilodgers can help!
All our Cardiff properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Cardiff at places like Denton Holme, U-Student and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Cardiff’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cardiff With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Cardiff, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Cardiff. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
2 results found
The city is home to the University of Cumbria which attracts a large number of home and international students to Carlisle annually. The University has four campuses spread across the city at Brampton Road, Fusehill Street, Newcastle Street and Paternoster Row.
Student accommodations in Carlisle, Cumbria offer an impressive variety of affordable and luxurious studios and shared flats, fully furnished with modern amenities, study areas, optional en-suite facility and communal spaces so that you can thrive in a social environment and get to be a part of the diverse student community. They are strategically located to reduce your commute from respective campuses and the city centre.
All campuses are within a short walks’ distance from the city centre, therefore walking and cycling are healthy ways of commute; for rainy days and getting around the city you could utilize the bus services. Carlisle Railway Station is well connected to other major cities in UK and from here you can reach the nearest airports - Newcastle airport in a little over an hour, Manchester airport and Edinburgh airport in 2 hours & 45 minutes.
Carlisle has an approximate population of 107,524, out of which nearly 9,000 are students. The highest temperature in the summers can reach 20° in the month of July and in winter it drops to 7° in the months of December and January.