University of Birmingham is a public research university. It is ranked 79th in QS World University Rankings, 2019. It enrolls more than 30,000 students every year. It is famous for Liberal Arts & Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences and a lot more. It is ranked 79th in the world in the QS World University Rankings. The University provides an inclusive atmosphere for students coming in from different parts of the world with great University of Birmingham accommodation options near the University for easy commuting. In other words, Birmingham Uni accommodation will disappoint none! Students can choose from over 55 sports clubs. Not just sports, but general fitness is also encouraged among students. Apart from sports clubs, there are more than 250 clubs for students to pick. Whether you are a Harry Potter or a Shakespeare fan, you will find a club that speaks to you.
Heading to college at University of Birmingham, England? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Birmingham thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Birmingham boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Birmingham off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Birmingham, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Birmingham properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Birmingham student accommodation at places like The Old Fire Station-Birmingham, IQ Broderick House, IQ Studios 51, Canalside, Kensington House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent University of Birmingham accommodation options. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Birmingham Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Birmingham student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Birmingham off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
33 results found