24x7 support hotline, flexible bookings, free cancellation, and more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more

Liberty House - St Peters Aberdeen is now
renamed as St Peter House

You will be redirected in 5 seconds

Take me to St Peter House

Liberty House - St Peters Aberdeen

Liberty House, St Peter St, Aberdeen, AB24 3HU, United Kingdom Distance From University

Exclusive Offers

  • OFFER 1£100 Amazon Vouchers *UNILODGERS Exclusive*T&C apply!
  • OFFER 2£50 Amazon Voucher on Refer a Friend *UNILODGERS Exclusive*T&C apply!

About this property

Liberty House – St Peters is a great student accommodation nestled on St Peter’s Street in Aberdeen as the name suggests. It offers you a great student community and is known for its excellent location. Nestled in the city's centre this student accommodation is perfect for University of Aberdeen students. The campus is 8 minutes away so travelling is super convenient. Choose from a range of Cluster Flats or take up a self-contained Studio. Additionally, you will get Car Parking facility, Bike Storage, Outdoor Courtyard, BBQ Space, there also is Wheelchair access available at the property.

No matter which student apartment you choose, all rooms and flats at Liberty House – St Peter student accommodation are well furnished and thoughtfully designed. Cluster flats are popular amongst undergraduate students. If you are too looking to socialise and make new friends at university then the cluster flats will be a great idea. You have your privacy in your personal room however you share the fully fitted kitchen and a communal lounge with your other flatmates. This is great since you can come home to relaxing and unwinding together in the communal spaces. Watch your daily shows together or after a long day of study simply catch up with each other. Preparing meals together in the kitchen is also fun. You r room will have a comfortable bed, study station and ample storage space. You can choose between shared and en-suite shower as well. Studio flats are available as well for those of you who are looking to live more independently. At Liberty House – St Peters student accommodation you have your very own kitchen, private shower, comfortable bed and ample space for storage. The property offers car parking in case if you are planning on bringing your car with you to university. There is bike storage as well. Moreover, this student accommodation has a brilliant outdoor space, perfect for soaking in the occasional sun and enjoying the great sunny weather. You will love the BBQ area as well, as it is the perfect spot for getting together with your friends and enjoy an occasional Sunday brunch.

International students in Aberdeen have plenty to explore beginning at this period cathedral – St Machar’s Cathedral. It is believed that this is the resting place of the left arm of William Wallace. He was executed in 1305 and then his body was cut up in limbs and sent to different parts of Scotland as a warning. Aberdeen’s Art Gallery is just as great a visit to quench your artistic thirst. Various pieces of British artists are put on display here and will make for a great outing.

There are plenty of places to explore around the Liberty House – St Peters student accommodation. Walk down to the city centre if you are looking for a place to eat. You could sit down with your friends at Cosmo’s World Buffet and enjoy a good meal. Now if you are looking to enjoy Aberdeen’s popular student nightclubs then you can sample 42 Below that plays House and Electronica. The Forum is great for dance and electro on Thursdays, any other day of the week head to Exodus as they have themed nights every single day. Liberty House – St Peters student accommodation in a popular choice among students in Aberdeen.

Book Your Room in Liberty House - St Peters Aberdeen

Distance from University
Liberty House - St Peters Aberdeen
Payment Info


£200 booking fee is required to secure a room.

Payment process:

Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)

Payment method:

Debit card, credit card or bank transfer

Booking Info

If you wish to cancel your agreement, but you will be required to find a replacement tenant. Until a suitable replacement is found, you may not be released from the tenancy agreement and are liable to pay the rent.

Addition to the policy -

·  No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.

· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.

· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.

· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.

· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I change my contract after I have signed it?

If you want to change things like your room size, increase your contract length, physically move rooms or anything else, you will be able to do so – subject to availability.

Q. What happens if I change my mind completely?

If you’re in your first year, you’re able to change your mind right up until August – the actual date changes every year.

If you’re not a first-year, or you have a change of heart after this date, we’ll do our very best to help you sell the room on to another student. Unfortunately, until this is sold, you’re still contracted to the payments.

Q. Do I need to be 18 years old to apply for the accommodation?

Yes, however, we know some students might not yet have hit that magic number so please get in touch if that’s you and we can make sure we know to expect you and help with your booking.

Q. Can I use my student loan to cover my rent?

Yes, you can.

Q. What is a Guarantor & why do I need one?

As part of your Tenancy Agreement, you have a duty to pay your rent on time.

We understand that sometimes that’s just not possible, which is why we ask students to back themselves up with a responsible adult that they can trust (and one who trusts them!).

We hope you don’t need this person, but in case of any late or missed payments, we need their details before you can book a room with us so that we can claim any outstanding balances or monies from them.

Q. How much are bills – are there any others to pay?

All your bills are included in your rent – seriously! That’s your gas, electricity, water, heating and yes, even Wi-Fi. 

Q. Do I need to pay council tax?

Nope! One of the many benefits of being a student is that you don’t have to pay any council tax – you’re completely and utterly exempt. You will need to obtain a form from your University once you enroll just to stop yourself from being chased for it!

Q. What happens if I leave my room early?

If you leave your course early, you’ll need to find somebody to take over your Tenancy Agreement, as agreed at the time of signing the agreement.

You’re responsible for paying the rent for your room until it’s been legally transferred to a new and acceptable tenant.

Q. When do I get my deposit back?

Providing everything’s alright, you’ll get your deposit back within 28 days of your contract ending. The deposit is refundable providing it is not used towards damages. The deposit is actually protected and insured under something called the Deposit Protection Service, which is a national initiative designed to be completely impartial.

Q. What’s included in my room?

Firstly, the cost of your room includes all your bills for the year.

You’ll get a bed (either a 4ft double or a single), a huge desk (perfect for all that studying) and of course, your very own chair to go along with it.

Q. What do I need to bring?

As an overview, it’s an idea to bring; bedding, towels, shoes, clothes, hangers, toiletries, books and a laptop.

Q. Is there a phone included in my room?

Some rooms have phones for you to use, for those days when your mobile runs out of battery and you just can’t find the charger for the life of you! To make external calls, you’ll need to purchase a phone card from a local store.

Q. How can I watch TV?

All of the rooms come complete with IPTV, which means you can connect up so you’ll never miss your favourite shows. There are also TVs in many of the communal living areas, and you’re more than welcome to check yours before you arrive.

Q. Do I have to move out over the Christmas or Easter holidays?

No, absolutely not. Your room is yours until the end of your contracted time listed in your Tenancy Agreement. That’s sure to save you a lot of hassle!

Q. Can I personalize my room?

Remember, you will need to give your bedroom back at the end of your Tenancy Agreement in good condition for the next resident, so you can’t redecorate as such.

That means, unfortunately, you are not allowed to stick things on the walls with blue/white tac or pins, because we would have to charge you for any lasting damages! 

Q. What if I want to change my room?

This depends on a few things, including availability and the reasons why you want to change. If you’re having any problems at all – big or small – the residence team will be happy to help.

Changing rooms is usually a last resort, but they will do their absolute best to help you settle in. 

Q. What happens if I damage something?

Accidents happen, but anything that is damaged will need to be paid for, and there is a list of costs here. Charges will be added immediately, and you can either pay at the time or the charges will be added to your account and taken at the end of your stay – this may need to come out of your security deposit.

You also have to bear in mind that your guests are your responsibility – so if they damage something, you’re the one who has to pay.

Why book Liberty House - St Peters Aberdeen with Unilodgers

Rooms from

£ 82 Per week