International College of Management is a private higher education institution located in Manly, New South Wales, Australia. ICMS Sydney was established in 1996. It is known to provide quality education in numerous fields. Some of the most famous ones include Business Management, Event Management, Tourism & Hospitality, Management, etc. There are multiple student-led organizations and activities that will ensure that your learning experience will not be limited to the classrooms. Many great off campus housing options are available at a short distance from the International College of Management Sydney campus.
Heading to college at International College of Management Sydney? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to International College of Management thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. International College of Management boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. International College of Management off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near International College of Management Sydney, Unilodgers can help!
All our International College of Management Sydney properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding International College of Management Sydney student housing at places like International College of Management Village, UniLodge @ Curtin University - Erica Underwood House, UniLodge @ Curtin University - Kurrajong Village, Unilodge @ Curtin University - Guild House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to International College of Management Sydney. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your International College of Management Manly Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best International College of Managementstudent housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of International College of Management Sydney off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
26 results found
BELONG Zetland Sydney
University: 13.84 Km City Center: 4.5 KmFeatures
From AU$ 350/week
University: 19.52 Km City Center: 15.3 KmFeatures
From AU$ 316/week