1. Is there a minimum length of stay ?
Le Student 8 offers completely flexible accomodation.
2. Do i need to pay a security deposit ?
Yes. you need to pay $550 at the time of the booking.
3. What items do I need for checking in?
For a short-term stay (less than 4 weeks), you only need to bring a valid photo ID. You will need to make the full occupancy payment when you arrive along with a $100 security deposit. This deposit is refundable after a room inspection on departure.
If you have made a booking with Le Student 8 for more than 5 weeks, as well as your current photo ID, you will need your own linen, bed blankets, crockery and cutlery. If you need to purchase these items on arrival, there are a number of supermarkets easily accessible from Le Student 8 Melbourne. Alternatively, you can pre-arrange linen packs and crockery / cooking packs to be awaiting your arrival. When you arrive, please obtain and sign a licence to occupy agreement with our reception staff and pay the first 3 weeks rent.
4. Can I have internet access in my room? How much do I need to pay?
Yes, prices for internet access are $5 per day / $20 per week / $50 (28 days unlimited).
5. Is there any wireless internet access at Le Student 8?
Wireless internet is available in certain areas of Le Student 8.
6. Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
No, but there are smoking areas outside the building.
7. Do I need to move out during semester break or summer and winter holidays?
No, you can stay for as long as you want.