Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university. It enrolls over 52,000 students every year. With over 4,600 academic staff members, professors pay individual attention to the personal growth of their students. The University has a number of research centres with proficiency in this field. It is a major contributor to Australia’s social, cultural and scien...
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university. It enrolls over 52,000 students every year. With over 4,600 academic staff members, professors pay individual attention to the personal growth of their students. The University has a number of research centres with proficiency in this field. It is a major contributor to Australia’s social, cultural and scientific scenario. It is ranked 39th (globally) and 2nd (in Australia) by QS World University Rankings and has a wide range of fantastic student accommodations to choose from. There are over 200 on-campus clubs and societies for students to choose from, making sure there is something for everybody. Some of the notable alumni include Germaine Greer, Julia Gillard, Elizabeth Blackburn, Peter Singer, and many more.
Heading to college at University of Melbourne? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Melbourne thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Melbourne boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Melbourne off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Melbourne, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Melbourne properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Melbourne student accommodation at places like Scape Swanston, Atira La Trobe Street, Journal Uni Place, University Square Melbourne, Urbanest Melbourne Central and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to University of Melbourne. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Melbourne Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Melbourne student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Melbourne off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.