Studying down under in Adelaide? Unilodgers has got you covered with student accommodation Adelaide! Not only is Adelaide home to four major universities and over 20,000 international students, but Adelaide is also the cheapest major city to live in Australia. You’ll find globally acclaimed universities here, including the University of South Australia, Torrens University, and the University of Adelaide. And when you’re not in class at one of Adelaide’s top Unis, you can spend your free time enjoying all of the beautiful beaches, natural landscapes, and vibrant nightlife the city has to offer.
With so much to offer, it’s not surprising that student accommodation in Adelaide is booming. If you’re ready to find and book your student housing in Adelaide, Unilodgers can help! We offer the best of the best when it comes to student accommodation in the AU and beyond. Browse our website and you’ll find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, and shared flats for Adelaide Universities. Better yet, with Unilodgers, all Adelaide student housing comes fully furnished to the highest standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Our Adelaide properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your student accommodation in Adelaide with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Adelaide at places like Unilodge @ Metro Adelaide, Atira Waymouth St, Urbanest North Terrace, Dwell East End Adelaide, Unilodge City Gardens and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Adelaide’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing Adelaide With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Adelaide student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Adelaide student housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your student accommodation Adelaide– not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
16 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Adelaide is the fifth most populous city of Australia and the capital of South Australia; located between the low-lying Mount Lofty Ranges and the Gulf of St Vincent. The city derives its name from Adelaide of Saxe Meiningen, queen consort to Kings William IV and in the year 1836 it was founded as the planned capital for a British province that was freely settled in Australia. The city is home to a town called Hahndorf, which is the oldest surviving German settlement in Australia as well as the oldest Clipper Ship in the world, located at the dock in Port Adelaide.
The main universities in Adelaide which attract a large number of home and international students to Adelaide are University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Flinders University and Torrens University. Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College (Australia), University College London’s School of Energy and Resources (Australia) and Cranfield University’s Defence College of Management and technology are all housed in the historical building of Torrens.
Student accommodation Adelaide offer a huge variety of comfortable as well as luxurious student rooms at pocket-friendly prices because the city is one of the most affordable in all of Australia. Choose to live in studios or cluster apartments that are fully equipped with modern amenities. With student accommodations scattered throughout the city, you can either go in for city centre living or live near campus, so that you can simply walk to classes.
Getting around the city is easy on foot as Adelaide is popularly known as the ’20-minute city’ because you can literally reach any place in the city within an unbelievable 20 minutes. There are convenient public transport networks of buses, trams and trains that you could avail to travel within and intercity travel. Adelaide International Airport is only 12 minutes by car from the city centre making overseas travel extremely convenient.
Adelaide has a population of approximately 1,333,927 out of which an estimated 140,000 are students. During summers the temperature can soar up to 28° in the months of January and February; in winter July is the coldest month with the temperature averaging at 16°.