A wide range of Wilmington NC student apartments makes this city student-friendly. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments.
Now that you have so many options for rooms for rent in Wilmington NC, where will you choose to live? You can also find several furnished short term rentals Wilmington NC. The perfect accommodation can take your Wilmington NC student living to the next level!
Searching for Wilmington NC Student Apartments? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student apartments in Wilmington NC with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own Personal Student Advisors upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student apartment Wilmington NC quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Wilmington, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our PSA's can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Wilmington’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Wilmington student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your Wilmington NC student apartments — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
Wilmington, North Carolina, is a pretty little beach town that may look familiar. Its scenic setting and pedestrian-friendly downtown have served as the setting for movies and television shows including "Firestarter," "Dawson's Creek" and "One Tree Hill." If you're going to be studying in Wilmington, don't forget your camera: It's a picture-perfect spot. There are plenty of off campus student apartments in Wilmington NC for the students to choose from.
Wilmington is an impossibly charming city, with downtown architecture that can transport you back to another century and an idyllic position alongside the Cape Fear River. Students from across the country flock here for its attractive barrier island beaches and famous southern hospitality.
It's one of North Carolina’s largest cities, too, and is easily reached by car from Raleigh (two hours), and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (an hour and 20 minutes).
The closest airport, Wilmington International Airport, is just north of the city, in nearby Wrightsboro. American Airlines and Delta Air Lines operate regular flights to and from Wilmington, with United launching regular daily service in April 2018.
You will never fall short of places to explore here. There is something for everybody. Begin your day by having a delicious breakfast at Causeway Cafe and stroll through Airlie Gardens next. It will be the perfect start to your day. Locals and tourists enjoy fishing in Wilmington and you can try your hand at it too! If you’re into bar-hopping, then you must check out the cool bars Downtown. It is the perfect place for students to hang out during the weekends.
Wilmington is a vibrant riverfront city and the most accessible coastal area in the state. The pedestrian-friendly Riverwalk winds along the Cape Fear River, connecting many of the city’s shops, cafés, and nightlife with waterfront hotels, parks and the Port City Marina. Annual festivals, such as Riverfest, Wilmington Beer Week and the world-famous North Carolina Azalea Festival, attract crowds year-round. Three nearby island beaches offer even more dining, attractions and water sports.