Looking for student housing Tampa? There are multiple student housing options for students to choose from in Tampa, FL. Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Tampa student apartment easy. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of a private room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. You will find the perfect student housing Tampa FL near University Of South Florida has to offer in no time at all!
All of our student apartments Tampa are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of floor plans. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Tampa Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Worried about things to do when it comes to student living Tampa? The city has a lot of fun activities in store for students. Visit the Busch Gardens, a world-famous amusement park. It has a lot of themed rides, tours, live shows and a lot more for every kind of visitor. Witness the amazing Museum of Art which exhibits both modern and contemporary art. Take a walk around the Tampa Riverpark, which runs along the Hillsborough River. It is a well-maintained park and has always been a local’s favorite. The Florida Aquarium is the home to over 2000 aquatic animals and makes for a fun evening. There is a plethora of restaurants with a variety of cuisines all over the city on the days you need to unwind or are just too lazy to cook. The best part? A lot of these options are close to the student apartments Tampa FL has to offer.