Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
Illinois State University works as a diverse community of scholars with a commitment to fostering a small-college atmosphere with large-university opportunities. 78% percent of ISU students receive financial aid with an enrollment of more than 20,000 students annually. ISU is known to be one of the most diverse schools which is why Illinois State University off campus housing has witnessed massive growth.
Heading to college at Illinois State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Illinois State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Illinois State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Illinois State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Illinois State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Illinois State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Illinois State University student housing at places like The Flats at Normal, The Edge on Hovey, Campus Pointe and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Illinois State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing in Normal IL.
6 Reasons to Book Your Illinois State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Illinois State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Illinois State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.