The Vault student housing located at 1699 Statesboro Place Circle in Statesboro is the preferred student accommodation option for students at Georgia Southern University. With spacious four-bedroom floor plans (private bathrooms included), it’s easy to see why The Vault is so popular among domestic and international students alike.
The rooms at this student housing come with modern furniture, built-in desks, well-equipped kitchens and in-house washers and dryers. The spacious common areas, ceiling fans and oversized balconies are perfect for when you want to bring your friends over!
Community amenities include a resort-style pool, sun-deck with loungers, high-tech gym, a residents lounge and a business center. You can let your inner athlete out at the basketball and sand volleyball courts and your furry friend, if you have one, can live a pampered life in the enclosed pet spaces.
The residents at The Vault get cable, internet and inclusive utilities.
The 24-hour maintenance and management teams make it safe and convenient for the residents at this student housing.
· The Vault is 0.5 miles away from classes at the Georgia Southern University campus.
· You can hit up the varied shopping, dining and nightlife options at the nearby downtown Statesboro.
· You can channel your inner Steve Irwin (RIP!) at The Center for Wildlife Education at Georgia Southern University.
· You can down a few pints (if you’re over 21) at the super cool Eagle Creek Brewing Company.
· The nearby Georgia Southern Botanical Garden is the perfect place for an evening stroll!
There’s quite literally no end to all the fun you can have (and all the studying you can do) at The Vault. See you there next semester!