If you have dreamt of having your BBT or Grey’s Anatomy moment during your uni years, you’ve arrived on the West Coast of the USA! Unilodgers has got you a wide range of affordable studio apartments in Seattle WA. You can choose to live in areas like Downtown Seattle, Green Lake, First Hill, Capitol Hil, Fremont, Belltown, Ravenna, or University District which are a stone’s throw away from the uni.
Most studio apartments in Seattle WA have classy decor and trendy ambience. Whether you choose a private studio all for yourself or share your apartment with your pals, get ready to be floored by the extravagance of these homes. With most studio apartments for rent in Seattle located in apartment complexes, they offer you stunning rooftop city views to watch the sunset every evening or meditate while watching the sunrise every morning.
Some luxuriant amenities on offer at these affordable student apartments in Seattle include rooftop lounges, media lounge, on-site laundry and security, study lounges, conference rooms, vending machines, coffee bars, resort-style swimming pools for your pool parties, and BBQ areas for that perfect Sunday brunch party with your mates. With most of the student apartments in Seattle located centrally, your classes are either just around the corner or all it would take is a college shuttle or a max 10-minute walk to get there.
Whether you are looking for private shared apartments, cheap studio apartments Seattle, or one-bedroom apartments Seattle, we’ve got you the best of the lot in our specially curated list of accommodations. Book your home is this mega city with Unilodgers, right away!
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book Seattle student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Headed to the wild west? It can’t get better than Seattle. If you are looking for student housing, Seattle has plenty of plush, luxurious, and affordable options close to universities. Known as the Emerald City, Seattle is home to two of the world’s richest corporations – Microsoft and Amazon. No matter which studio apartments for rent in Seattle you pick, you are never too far away from the hustle and bustle of this city.
Enjoy shopping at the historic Pike Place Market or take a walk along the Waterfront area for some stunning cityscapes and beautiful skylines with some stunning views of the Elliott Bay and Olympic mountains, the city will never stop mesmerizing you! Other must-see places include Space Needle, Olympic Sculpture Park, and the Museum of Pop Culture. Try bar-hopping around Belltown and try eateries like the Korean Tofu House, Guanaco’s Tacos Pupuseria, Ezelle’s Famous Chicken, Saigon Deli, Sawyer, The Walrus and the Carpenter, and plenty of such amazing hangout places with your mates while in Seattle.