Heading to college in San Diego? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around San Diego. You will enjoy the laid-back atmosphere this city has to offer. Embarcadero is a harbor where you will find the best places to shop and eat. Too broke to splurge? Just stroll around through this area to enjoy a pure San Diego atmosphere. Enjoy a European vibe at La Jolla’s fine dining restaurants. The blend of Spanish past and Mexican culture can be tasted in the cuisine the city has to offer. San Diego is famous for its surf culture. Even if you are a newbie, you can take a few classes by the beach and begin surfing through the waves in no time!
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect San Diego student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in San Diego, but some student-favorites include BLVD 63, Iconic at Alvarado, Zuma, II Palazzo and Avana La Jolla Apartments. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for San Diego Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in San Diego with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in San Diego, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near San Diego’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your San Diego student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.