Heading to college in San Bernardino? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around San Bernardino. Attend the National Orange Show Festival in May and make the best memories of your life. The Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art is every art lover’s paradise. Catch a baseball game at the San Manuel Stadium while eating hot-dogs. It couldn’t get more American than this! Enjoy a relaxing day at the Glen Helen Regional Park and take a break from the hustle-bustle of the city!
Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect San Bernardino student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in San Bernardino, but some student-favorites include The Glen and The Glen at University Park. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for San Bernardino Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in San Bernardino with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in San Bernardino, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near San Bernardino’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your San Bernardino student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
2 results found