Experience the best of student housing in San Antonio with Unilodgers!
Heading to college in San Antonio? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. Enjoy the best of Texan culture here. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas. Take a walk along the San Antonio River Walk and let the fresh air sink in. Go on a safari at the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch to spend a day with some beautiful animals. Visit The Alamo to learn all about the mission in different eras. If you are not into historical places, just stroll around the Botanical Garden and feed the birds. The Natural Bridge Caverns have the largest caves in the US and it is surely a must-visit.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect student apartments in San Antonio easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of floor plans. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Student Housing in San Antonio? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
At its core, the city is dynamic. San Antonio’s roots run deep, the heritage is rich and a confluence of cultures is celebrated. The population and cultural influences are diverse, Mexican, Tejano, German, Irish, Czechoslovakian and more. The appreciation of diversity makes San Antonio shine. The locals viva for Fiesta, wear silver and black for the Spurs and beam with pride in their distinction of Military City USA. Any occasion can be turned into a celebration in this city. San Antonio is bursting with fresh new attractions for students of all ages, a dynamic art scene and one-of-a-kind chef-driven culinary experiences coupled with history and heritage around every corner.
History comes to life in San Antonio. The city’s rich culture offers an authentic glimpse of early Spanish colonial life in the Southwest. As the first civilian settlement in Texas, San Antonio de Béxar was founded in 1718. Today, many of the city’s early architectural and cultural elements remain, allowing visitors to see into the city’s storied past first-hand.