With tons of apartment options near local colleges and universities, the gorgeous River Walk promenade, nightlife, and Tex-Mex restaurants galore, you’ll love living in San Antonio. Ready to call this amazing city home? Let Unilodgers guide your search for the perfect San Antonio student housing.
If you’ll be attending San Antonio College, consider the nearby Tobin Hills neighborhood. It’s a walkable, eclectic area with a weekly farmers market and close to the famous River Walk. Students can also ride the VIA Metropolitan Transit bus around town for free, just show your student ID when you board.
If you’ll be attending The University of Texas at San Antonio, focus your apartment search in the College Park, Maverick Creek, or surrounding campus neighborhoods. San Antonio student housing around the perimeter of the campus is plentiful. In addition to being close to school, there are tons of restaurants, bars, parks, and other things to do nearby. If you don’t have a car to get around, no problem! Students can ride The Runner bus, which has local routes around the university.
No matter where you choose to call home, all of our student housing in San Antonio is accessible, comfortable, and convenient. Each of our properties offers a unique upscale take on student living with a variety of partially and fully furnished housing options and floorplans including:
Shared rooms: Students share a bathroom, kitchen, and common space
Private rooms: Offer a personal study space and shared common kitchen and living room
Studio flats: Offer complete privacy with a sleeping area, study space, bathroom, and kitchen
Entire apartments: Offer a bedroom, study space, ensuite bathroom, and wardrobe
When you’re not busy studying and enjoying campus life, you’ll love the incredible property features that our San Antonio student housing has (like gyms, Insta-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and cinema rooms).
All our San Antonio student apartments offer great living and recreation spaces, laundry facilities, on-site security, and more, to help you feel safe and comfortable while away at school. And many of our properties incorporate utilities like cable, trash, water, sewer, and Wifi into your monthly rent, so you don’t have to worry about paying individual bills.
If you need a roomie, we can help with that too. Just mention that you need someone to share your living space with and we will work to find the best roommate for you.
If all this excites you, dive deeper into our list of San Antonio student apartments, and book your housing before it’s gone!
Searching for San Antonio Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
San Antonio is one of most populous cities in the United States and one of the most popular student hotspots for higher education. With a rich local economy focused on military, health care, government-civil service, financial services, oil and gas, and tourism, San Antonio plays host to six Fortune 500 companies. Its enriching culture and museums of modern art attracts a wide number of tourists each year, so it’s no wonder why you’d love to spend your Uni years here!