Dixie State University is a public university situated in St. George, Utah. It was established in 1911 and enrolls almost 9,000 students every year and has about 430 academic staff members. At Dixie, students are provided with enriching educational opportunities. Dixie State University’s tuition is low, so you can focus on learning without worrying about your repaying gigantic student loa...
Dixie State University is a public university situated in St. George, Utah. It was established in 1911 and enrolls almost 9,000 students every year and has about 430 academic staff members. At Dixie, students are provided with enriching educational opportunities. Dixie State University’s tuition is low, so you can focus on learning without worrying about your repaying gigantic student loans after graduating. DSU is famous for its athletic training program. Its city campus is spread across 117 acres. Students will find many cool off campus student housing choices at a short distance from the campus.
Heading to college at Dixie State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Dixie State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Dixie State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Dixie State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Dixie State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Dixie State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Dixie State University student housing at places like Almond Tree, Dixie 9 and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Dixie State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Dixie State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Dixie State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Dixie State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.