At Sacramento, you’ll get good deals on almonds. The city processes more almonds than any other place in the world, and you can stock up all you want in your student apartments Sacramento. And that’s not all! Most of the student housing in Sacramento CA offers on-site bike storage and laundry facilities. Sacramento’s countryside is full of exciting dirt trails – perfect for biking around in sunny climes!
All the furnished student apartments Sacramento come with fully equipped kitchens that include Miele appliances. You can pick fresh groceries for the weekend parties with your mates at the city’s famous farmers market and enjoy a nice outing in your building’s outdoor courtyards. If you’re a music fan, you’re in for a treat as the city is also home to seven orchestras. In fact, the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jazz Jubilee have taken over Old Sac on every Memorial Day weekend for over 40 years. And the Old Sac is easily accessible via public transport options from most of the student apartments Sacramento.
Sacramento city college apartments are in proximity to the university and college campuses. You can access the free private shuttle service. Make your evenings count by catching a movie at the various drive-ins and follow it up with a quick bite at several retro-style diners or pubs.
The city has a bevy of malls strategically located close to various student apartments in Sacramento, CA to please even the most ardent shopaholics. The locals love the Lyon Village Shopping Center, where you can shop from various stores or take an afternoon pick-me-up from Peet’s Coffee. Park Place 2 is another awesome place you can check out with a great diversity of stores and food options. And you will have spacious closets and storage spaces to store all your merch.
Visit Unilodgers.com – one of the world’s largest student housing providers – and book your perfect student housing Sacramento in just a few clicks.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
Searching for Sacramento Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Did you know Sacramento is California’s oldest incorporated city? Or is the state’s sixth capital since 1854? The place is ideal for higher education and provides a lot of options when it comes to student housing Sacramento. Before you begin your search, here is what you should know about the city.]
Sacramento’s California Railroad Museum is the largest in America, with 21 fully restored locomotives, dating back to 1862. There’s also The Crocker, a local downtown art museum, which is the longest-running art museum in the western United States. The city is often dubbed the most “hipster” city in California and one of the best places to live in the world.
Did you know that Sacramento is also home to Discovery Park, which is submerged underwater in the winter to help control flooding? The city was raised in the late 1800s to avoid flooding, but in doing so, many tunnels, passages, and basement level structures were abandoned as part of the hidden underground second city that still exists today. Don’t forget a guiding tour for some adventure!