Heading to college in Sacramento? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. The capital of Calfornia will not fail to impress you. Do trains excite you just like Sheldon Cooper? California State Railroad Museum is where you need to be! But if cars excite you more, Calfornia Automobile Museum will be your place. Check out the Sacramento Zoo to spend your day between 400 animals and educate yourself with some cool facts about the animal kingdom.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Sacramento student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Sacramento, but some student-favorites include The Crossings Student Living, Academy 65, Upper Eastside Lofts and Lark Sacramento. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Sacramento Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Sacramento with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Sacramento, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Sacramento’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Sacramento student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
5 results found