Unilodgers makes your search for student housing Raleigh NC super easy! No matter which university you are heading to, Raleigh student housing leaves no room for disappointment. We have Raleigh student apartments near NCSU, Meridith College, William Peace University and many more! Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Raleigh NC student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Student Housing Raleigh, NC? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your rented student apartment, Raleigh, NC with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own Personal Student Advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have a 24/7 hub for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student housing in Raleigh, NC, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable house to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean Raleigh, NC student apartment, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Raleigh’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing Raleigh, NC is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your student housing Raleigh NC — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
24 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Explore the best options that are popular among students and offer great location and convenience in every way possible. Raleigh perfectly marries big-city hustle with Southern charm. The state’s capital is known for being easy on students’ wallets and is full of both academic and social opportunities. Walkthrough five acres of sunflowers at Dorothea Dix Park, treasure hunt at the Raleigh Flea Market, or try one of the more than 350 beers on tap (seriously!) at the Raleigh Beer Garden. Whatever you like to do, you won’t regret spending your college years in one of North Carolina’s best cities.
Raleigh, N.C., is a booming metropolis that offers a big city feel with Southern charm. It's a smart, modern-meets-historic destination that has a lot to offer and no matter what path you choose, you'll be energized by the fired-up cultural heartbeat fostered by passionate minds of Raleigh.
As home to 12 traditional universities and colleges and numerous satellite campuses and for-profit institutions of higher education, the Raleigh area is unusually rich in educational opportunities. Among the traditional colleges are North Carolina State University, a major research center; a private women's college; a law school; three seminaries; and two historically black universities.
Interstate highways and transportation systems make getting to Raleigh, N.C., easy with such a wide variety of choices. Located centrally on the East Coast, Raleigh is halfway between Florida and New York City making transportation easy from the major population centers. The location is also convenient for side trips to the beautiful beaches of Wilmington or N.C.'s Outer Banks, to the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains to the west or to the "Home of American Golf" to the south in Pinehurst.
Sports and outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to cheer about. Hockey fans can catch the excitement of the NHL Carolina Hurricanes. Relax outdoors at a Carolina Mudcats Single-A baseball game or at WakeMed Soccer Park watching North Carolina FC men's or North Carolina Courage women's pro soccer. The area is also home to stock car racing and great college athletics.
Raleigh has an exceptionally diverse art scene. Students can see a touring Broadway show, view original plays in theatres and outside in the parks, listen to the North Carolina Opera or North Carolina Symphony or watch the Carolina Ballet. The Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts has a suite of facilities for almost any size performance, including a state-of-the-art symphonic music hall.
Even the most seasoned shoppers will find an impressive array of well-known retail stores, boutiques and locally-owned shops in and around Raleigh. Browse the Raleigh Flea Market or the more than 30 antique stores spread throughout the area. Major shopping areas and centers include Brier Creek Commons, Beaver Creek Commons, Cameron Village, Cary Towne Center, Crabtree Valley Mall, and so much more!