Unilodgers makes your search for Raleigh student apartments super easy! No matter which university you are heading to, Raleigh student housing leaves no room for disappointment. We have Raleigh student apartments near NCSU, Meridith College, William Peace University and many more! Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing amenities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Raleigh, NC student apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Raleigh Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
With student housing Raleigh NC , explore the best options that are popular among students and offer great location and convenience in every way possible. Raleigh student apartment with its amenities and furnishing perfectly marries big-city hustle with Southern charm. The state’s capital is known for being easy on students’ wallets and is full of both academic and social opportunities. Apartments near NCSU makes it even more promising for students. Walkthrough five acres of sunflowers at Dorothea Dix Park, treasure hunt at the Raleigh Flea Market, or try one of the more than 350 beers on tap (seriously!) at the Raleigh Beer Garden. Whatever you like to do, you won’t regret spending your college years in one of North Carolina’s best cities.
Raleigh, N.C., is a booming metropolis that offers a big city feel with Southern charm. It's a smart, modern-meets-historic destination that has a lot to offer and no matter what path you choose, you'll be energized by the fired-up cultural heartbeat fostered by passionate minds of Raleigh.
As home to 12 traditional universities and colleges and numerous satellite campuses and for-profit institutions of higher education, the Raleigh area is unusually rich in educational opportunities. Among the traditional colleges are North Carolina State University, a major research centre; a private women's college; a law school; three seminaries; and two historically black universities.
Interstate highways and transportation systems make getting to Raleigh, N.C., easy with such a wide variety of choices. Located centrally on the East Coast, Raleigh is halfway between Florida and New York City making transportation easy from the major population centers. The location is also convenient for side trips to the beautiful beaches of Wilmington or N.C.'s Outer Banks, to the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains to the west or to the "Home of American Golf" to the south in Pinehurst.