4 results found
Heading to college in Pullman? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. Pullman is the perfect place that exudes a small town home-like feel. Don’t be fooled, though. There is plenty to see and do in and around Pullman. This city is the perfect college town and diversity is one of its key elements. If you have always wanted to learn golf, look no further than the golf course at Airway Hills. The instructors are very friendly and helpful. The Museum of Anthropology at Washington State University and the Washington State University Museum of Art are two of the famous museums here in Pullman. You will keep finding new things to do and never be bored while living here.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Pullman student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Pullman, but some student-favorites include Grove at Pullman, College Crest and The Hills on Grand. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Pullman Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Pullman with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Pullman, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Pullman’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Pullman student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.