Just one click, and you can scan through a number of fabulous student apartments Philadelphia on Unilodgers. Live it large together with your besties by booking the entire place or by sticking together through shared rooms. If having some ‘me-time’ is your jam, then the private rooms will leave you feeling content. And, if you’re eyeing on some extra perks, the studio flats won’t ever let you down.
Most of our off campus housing Philadelphia are pretty close to unis like Drexel University, Temple University, Thomas Jefferson University, and the University of Pennsylvania. You can easily find public transportation from the student housing with trains, buses, cabs, and free private shuttle services being available at your beck and call.
The amenities offered at the student housing Philadelphia PA are beyond amazing, thanks to the oh-so-great cinema rooms, saltwater pools, gaming lounges, gyms, and insta worthy rooftop terraces. Get sporty with a game of basketball, tennis, or pool and relax those muscles post-match at the lovely hot tub. And, get those skewers ready for some grills at the BBQ area. There’s so much to do here.
At the student accommodation Philadelphia, you get fully furnished or semi-furnished chic rooms with ample storage. The wall-mounted TV, fully equipped kitchen, study room, living room, washer dryer sets, and the car parking and bike storage make student life super easy. Safety is no biggie here because you get it 24x7 through on-site security, CCTV cameras, and secure door entry.
When your heart craves for something more, go explore the neighbourhood. Withdraw some cash at the nearest ATM, shop at the fancy looking malls, walk or jog at the lush green parks, or get your med supplies at the pharmacies nearby. If that ain’t enough, the coffee shops, bistros, theatres, and pubs are here to cheer you up.
Live the American dream through Unilodgers at the student housing Philadelphia. This city is an ideal place for students to live; the incredibly delish cheesesteaks are one of the prime reasons to settle here. You’ll never regret it.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
Searching for Philadelphia Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Welcome to sweet Philadelphia, aka Philly, a city with a super-rich history. The city had a major influence on the American Revolution and is home to the Liberty Bell, the Declaration of Independence, and America’s very first zoo. Are you on the lookout for student housing Philadelphia? Unilodgers has got you covered with the absolute best ones in the city.
Philadelphia is America’s First World Heritage City. There are plenty of things to do here. Say hello to great mornings with a cup of piping hot coffee at One Shot Cafe or Chapterhouse Cafe & Gallery, gobble up on some yummy food at Zahav or Vernick Food & Drink, and dance the night away at Pulse Night Club & Bar or the Voyeur Nightclub. And for some extra fun during the weekends, you can check out happening places like Johnny Brenda’s, The Met Philadelphia, Pizza Brain, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.