Going to school in Philadelphia? Congratulations! Philadelphia, or Philly as it’s affectionately called in a historic city. It was instrumental during the American Revolution. The Declaration of Independence was signed here. Established by Benjamin Franklin, Philadelphia was a major industrial center and remained the largest city in the United States until New York City took over in 1970.
It is a great city for students, being home to many college campuses including University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University and Temple University. Center City which is the main industrial and commercial hub of the city is a short walking distance away from these campuses.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Philadelphia student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Philadelphia, but some student-favorites include The Radian, Carriage House, 2116 Chestnut Apartments, The Link University City and Oxford Village. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Philadelphia Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Philadelphia with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Philadelphia, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Philadelphia’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Philadelphia student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.