Book the ideal Philadelphia student housing with Unilodgers. There are lots of options for student living in Philadelphia of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Philadelphia Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus affordable student housing in Philadelphia with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student apartments Philadelphia quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Philadelphia, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Philadelphia’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Philadelphia student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly your Philadelphia student housing — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
11 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Philadelphia, or Philly as it’s affectionately called in a historic city. It was instrumental during the American Revolution. The Declaration of Independence was signed here. Established by Benjamin Franklin, Philadelphia was a major industrial center and remained the largest city in the United States until New York City took over in 1970. There are many cool off campus Philadelphia student housing options for you to choose from.
Philadelphia is more than just a beautiful city of sports, cheesesteaks, and brotherly love, it’s also the first World Heritage City in the US, and it’s ripe with culture and American history. Visit the Liberty Bell or Independence Hall, where the nation’s founders signed the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. Arts and science lovers can try the kid-friendly, hands-on interactive exhibits at the Franklin Institute, or check out the hundreds of thousands of works on display at the Philadelphia Museum of Art (don’t forget to do the Rocky pose when you’ve climbed the steps to the front entrance).
Philadelphia is built for college students. Multiple options of student housing Philadelphia makes it a great town for the students. The thriving East Coast city is affordable, diverse, friendly and easy to manage, thanks to a great public transportation system. Students from more than 100 colleges and universities come together for meals, music, conversation, and fun. There’s always something to do! Philadelphia is located 100 kilometers south of New York, 133 kilometers north of Washington, DC and one hour from great beaches and mountains for skiing and snowboarding.
The region has four distinct seasons, enabling residents to enjoy summer’s sunny beach days, autumn’s fall colors, winter’s skiing, and outdoor skating and spring’s beautiful blooms.
The Philadelphia region has the second-largest number of colleges in the nation. Within 100 kilometers, more than 100 colleges and universities are located in a variety of urban and suburban settings
One of the most historic cities in America, Philadelphia is an ideal place to be. Philadelphia also boasts some outstanding art museums, including the Rodin Museum. The Franklin Institute Science Museum is one of many area attractions honoring the life and work of Benjamin Franklin, the city's most famous ambassador.