Orlando is a large metropolitan area and a top pick for students thanks to its restaurants, bars, and recreational opportunities (hello, Disney and Universal Studios!). While Orlando is sprawling, UCF has a robust shuttle system, which offers students transportation while on campus and off-campus. The shuttles run several fixed routes to many Orlando student apartments.
Our student housing in Orlando is accessible, convenient, and comfortable. All of our properties offer a unique upscale take on student living with a variety of partially and fully furnished housing options and floor plans including:
Shared rooms: Students share a bathroom, kitchen, and common space
Private rooms: Offer a personal study space and shared common kitchen and living room
Studio flats: Offer complete privacy with a sleeping area, study space, bathroom, and kitchen
Entire apartments: Offer a bedroom, study space, ensuite bathroom, and wardrobe
When you’re not busy studying and enjoying campus life, you’ll love the incredible property features that our student apartments have (such as gyms, Insta-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, cinema rooms, and more).
All our student apartments have great living and recreation spaces, laundry facilities, on-site security, and more, to help you feel safe and comfortable while away at school in Orlando. As a bonus, many of our Orlando properties are pet friendly, so you can bring your furry friends along. Many of our properties incorporate utilities like cable, trash, water, sewer, and Wifi into your monthly rent, so you don’t have to worry about paying individual bills. And we know it can feel daunting going away to college without your close friends, which is why Unilodgers can help match you with the perfect roomie too.
If you’re excited to find your new home near UCF, start exploring our Orlando student apartments and book yours before it’s too late!
Searching for Orlando Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Orlando is a dynamic city in the heart of the sunshine state and is full of fun things to do and see. This city is also home to the University of Central Florida, which has one of the largest student bodies in the United States!
Sure, Orlando is host to over a dozen theme parks, including Walt Disney World, but there’s so much more to this beautiful city. When it comes to the great outdoors, Orlando does not disappoint. There are tons of natural springs, lakes, swimming holes, and State Parks located in and around the Orlando area.
Enjoy an array of restaurants, visit the Cornell Fine Arts Museum, tour the Orlando Science Center, and take a stroll through the Harry P Leu Gardens, just to name a few attractions. After a day of sightseeing, head back toward the UCF campus and grab a drink at The Public House. Oh yeah, and don’t forget some late-night pizza from nearby Lazy Moon!