You will find the perfect Norman OK student apartments in no time with Unilodgers! Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Norman is home to University of Oklahoma and other famous universities. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments in Norman. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for student Apartments Norman OK? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student housing Norman OK with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your Norman OK housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your apartments in Norman OK near campus, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Norman’s leading universities and colleges for the ultimate student living Norman OK.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Norman student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your Norman OK student apartment — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
9 results found
City Center: 3.24 milesFeatures
From US$ 689/month
Norman, Oklahoma’s third-largest city, offers small-town charm and college town energy as well as the sophisticated eateries, world-class museums and thriving nightlife of much bigger cities. Discover "Sooner Magic" in Norman with a tour of the historic University of Oklahoma campus and athletic facilities renowned for producing prolific national championships. Take in a Sooner football game in a rowdy stadium packed with 80,000 or so of your new best friends, or cheer the OU basketball team on to victory.
Uncover 4 billion years of natural history at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, the nation's largest university-based museum, where towering dinosaur giants amaze visitors. View world-renowned works of art by Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh at The Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, which is also conveniently located on the Norman campus. Get back to nature with a camping trip to Lake Thunderbird State Park in Norman where you can enjoy boating, swimming, hiking, biking, wildlife viewing and outstanding bird watching. Go on your own pub crawling adventure as you become part of the lively nightlife scene of Campus Corner where live music filters out of bars and dance music fill trendy nightclubs.
There is plenty to see and do in and around Norman. Art lovers can rejoice because this city is their paradise. You will find multiple museums and art galleries here. Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History is a great place to learn about various facts related to our planet and you will leave the museum with a sense of appreciation for Mother Earth. Lake Thunderbird State Park makes for a perfect day with many fun activities to do under the sun and if you want to cool down, you can head to the swimming pool as well.
Norman is big enough to offer every student lodging choice you could wish for but friendly enough to make you feel at home wherever you stay.