Heading to college in New York City? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. This city needs no introduction because NYC is every millennial’s dream place to be! If you have never been here, then the best way to explore is to be a dedicated tourist and visit all the famous public attractions. The Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Rockefeller and The Empire State Building have to be the first ones on your list. Students living near Brooklyn don’t need to travel all the way to Central Park because they have their very own Prospect Park, which is known as the Central Perk of Brooklyn. Find the best Italian food in the city at Eatly and devour delicious pizzas and pasta.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect New York City student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in New York City, but some student-favorites include 20 Hawley Street. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for New York City Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in New York City with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in New York City, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near New York City’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your New York City student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.