We offer plenty of great options for student housing Minneapolis. All our properties are located near public transportation, have wonderful amenities like gyms, pools, and game rooms, as well as a variety of floorplans. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. Now, where will you live in the City of Lakes?
Searching for Student Housing in Minneapolis? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students. You will never pay fees, extra charges, or markups on your booking for your student apartments Minneapolis. When you complete a booking, we charge a success fee to the property owner, not you.
2. Need assistance? When you book your student housing Minneapolis, MN with Unilodgers, you get your own student support specialist for year-round assistance. From the time you book, until the time you check out, your Personal Student Advisor will be there to help you if you need it. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock assistance.
3. We get that you’re busy balancing studying and your social life. Unilodgers makes sealing the deal on your Minneapolis student apartments quick and easy with our instant online booking platform. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Minneapolis, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team is there!
4. Everyone loves a deal. When you book with us, we guarantee you’ll be getting the best price on your Minneapolis student housing. Our team works to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Minneapolis’s leading universities and colleges.
6. We have extensive security measures and guarantee that your booking is 100% safe. No sketchy booking agents here. Once you book your student housing Minneapolis, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
16 results found
700 On Washington
City Center: 1.85 milesFeatures
From US$ 985/month
Edge on Oak
City Center: 1.49 milesFeatures
From US$ 629/month
Stadium Village Flats
City Center: 1.39 milesFeatures
From US$ 634/month
The Station on Washington
City Center: 1.77 milesFeatures
From US$ 635/month
City Center: 1.33 milesFeatures
From US$ 649/month
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The Hub Minneapolis
City Center: 1.73 milesFeatures
From US$ 785/month
City Center: 1.14 milesFeatures
From US$ 960/month
There is much more than meets the eye when it comes to this city. The City of Lakes (there are 22!) boasts an exciting arts scene, hip neighborhoods, unique architecture, and endless activities for college students. Catch a live show at First Avenue & Seventh Street—an infamous venue that Prince even featured in Purple Rain—, explore funky boutiques and hip eateries throughout the city’s various ‘hoods, or catch a Twins game at the beautiful open-air baseball stadium. Whatever you like to do, you’ll love spending your college years here. Now all that’s left to do is find where you’ll live. Unilodgers offers the best and affordable student housing in Minneapolis and can help you find the perfect place to call home. Are you ready for an extraordinary Minneapolis student living experience?