Moving to Minneapolis for college? Congrats! There is much more than meets the eye when it comes to this city. The City of Lakes (there are 22!) boasts an exciting arts scene, hip neighborhoods, unique architecture, and endless activities for college students. Catch a live show at First Avenue & Seventh Street—an infamous venue that Prince even featured in Purple Rain&mdas...
Moving to Minneapolis for college? Congrats! There is much more than meets the eye when it comes to this city. The City of Lakes (there are 22!) boasts an exciting arts scene, hip neighborhoods, unique architecture, and endless activities for college students. Catch a live show at First Avenue & Seventh Street—an infamous venue that Prince even featured in Purple Rain—, explore funky boutiques and hip eateries throughout the city’s various ‘hoods, or catch a Twins game at the beautiful open-air baseball stadium. Whatever you like to do, you’ll love spending your college years here. Now all that’s left to do is find where you’ll live. Unilodgers offers the best student housing in Minneapolis and can help you find the perfect place to call home.
We offer tons of great options for student apartments in Minneapolis. All our properties are located near public transportation, have wonderful amenities like gyms, pools, and game rooms, as well as a variety of floorplans. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. Some properties students love in Minneapolis include, Sydney Hall and Dinkydome, Edge on Oak, 44 North, and Solhaus Apartments. Each of these housing options are close to the University of Minnesota and other colleges in the city. Now, where will you live in the City of Lakes?
Searching for Student Housing in Minneapolis? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students. You will never pay fees, extra charges, or markups on your booking for your student housing in Minneapolis. When you complete a booking, we charge a success fee to the property owner, not you.
2. Need assistance? When you book your Minneapolis student housing with Unilodgers, you get your own student support specialist for year-round assistance. From the time you book, until the time you check out, your student support specialist will be there to help you if you need it. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock assistance.
3. We get that you’re busy balancing studying and your social life. Unilodgers makes sealing the deal on your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking platform. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Minneapolis, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team is there!
4. Everyone loves a deal. When you book with us, we guarantee you’ll be getting the best price on your Minneapolis student housing. Our team works to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Minneapolis’s leading universities and colleges.
6. We have extensive security measures and guarantee that your booking is 100% safe. No sketchy booking agents here. Once you book your student housing in Minneapolis, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.