Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Heading to college in Manhattan? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. Manhattan is the perfect place that exudes a small town home-like feel. Don’t be fooled, though. There is plenty to see and do in and around Manhattan. The Flint Hills Discovery Center is an interactive science, history and culture museum where you can learn all things at one place. The Downtown Farmers Market is the oldest one in Kansas and you will want to visit here every weekend to shop for the freshest groceries in town. It will surprise you how insects will begin to seem so interesting at Kansas State Insect Zoo. Biking at the Linear Park Trail will become your favorite place and you can get your fitness-game on here.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Manhattan student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Manhattan, but some student-favorites include The Gramercy. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Manhattan Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Manhattan with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Manhattan, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Manhattan’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Manhattan student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.