Heading to college in Madison? Lucky you! Get the best student housing, Madison, WI, has to offer with Unilodgers. There is just so much that this place has in store for students. Experience the culture of this city and make some great memories at the several places it has to offer. It is a heaven for all the art buffs with all the galleries, museums and theatres. You cannot miss the glorious Wisconsin State Capitol to have a truly American experience. The Chazen Museum showcases artworks of different styles, especially European. There is something for everybody here. Experience serenity at the Olbrich Botanical Gardens which has a touch of Thai architecture with some picturesque features.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect student housing, Madison, WI, easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments in Madison's best locality. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Madison Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Madison with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their personal student advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 student hub for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your Madison student apartment, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our personal student advisors can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Madison’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing Madison, WI, is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
4 results found
City Center: 0.44 milesFeatures
From US$ 689/month
Madison is Wisconsin’s second city. Centered on a narrow strip of land – referred to by locals and in this guide as, simply, “the Isthmus” – between Lakes Mendota and Monona, it’s the economic hub of south-central Wisconsin, the home of the University of Wisconsin system’s main campus, and the state capital. The University of Wisconsin-Madison is known for their top tier athletics and student support.
Less than two and a half hours northwest of downtown, it’s a contemporary and hippy college town. With natural beauty, educational gems, and plenty of physical activities, Madison is the perfect short jaunt. Madison's student body loves nothing more than spending a sunny day camped out at the Memorial Union Terrace. With more than 44,000 students representing 50 states and 127 countries, the student community of Madison is diverse, energetic, and constantly in motion.
Madison has been among the leading cities for bicycling as a form of transportation. The bus service in Madison makes it easy for every student to get around and explore with ease.