Heading to college in Lowell? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. It is known for its beautiful scenic views. You will find lots to do here and never be bored with the Lowell-life!
The Boots Cotton Mills Museum has been restored to educate the visitors about the traditional mills from the 1950s. If history excites you, visit the Lowell National Historical Park and learn all about the Industrial Revolution in the US. You can also check out the great events and musical shows that are held here. That’s not all there is to learn about Lowell. Find some interesting facts about the evolution of public transport at the National Streetcar Museum.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Lowell student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Lowell, but some student-favorites include Edge Merrimack River. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Lowell Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Lowell with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Lowell, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Lowell’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Lowell student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties