At Unilodgers, you’ll find housings that offer private rooms and student studio flats Lincoln with comfortably furnished living areas, washer/dryer setup, fully-fitted kitchens with dishwashers, bedrooms with large beds, dining area, and personal wardrobes. The floor plans at student studios Lincoln include bedroom, kitchen and living area. Each flat is guaranteed to be cosy and homely.
Prepare for some Insta worthy moments at these luxury student accommodations Lincoln. The rooms are fully-furnished and elegantly designed. Grab a cuppa coffee at the coffee machine or get your daily dose of snacks at the vending machine. Hit the Sauna and Spa section to relax and unwind.
Also, most of these student housings Lincoln has a cinema room and pool table for some downtime. You can hit the gym to flex those muscles and keep your fitness quotient up. You would love to JOMO in the BBQ area, in the balconies, or at the swimming pool. At some student properties Lincoln, you can find a hot tub and tanning salons to get that sun-kissed glow. Some also have a billiards table for lazy Sundays and also a courtyard for some outdoor action.
These student apartments Lincoln are a stone’s throw away from popular unis like the University of Nebraska. Also, some properties offer private shuttle services to and from campus. With lots of options for public transport, you can travel all you want.
For the best student living Lincoln, choose properties that pitch you close to the most happening areas in this vibrant city. It always helps to have grocery stores, shopping complexes, bus stops, parks, pharmacies and banks and ATMs nearby. Unilodgers puts all this info about student properties Lincoln at your fingertips to help you make the best choice, quick and easy.
Here are the coolest options for student housing Lincoln that have great amenities, are close to unis and entertainment zones. Now’s your turn. Book your fav room with Unilodgers now and say hola to Lincoln!
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book Lincoln student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
If you’re one of those lucky few moving to the amazing Lincoln city for higher studies, kudos! Lincoln’s home to some very popular unis. To give you a heads up, there’s no dearth of choices for student housing Lincoln. We’ve listed some of the best student flats Lincoln to help you make the right choice in no time.
Lincoln is an amazing city to live in. There’s so much to do, you’ll never feel down. For an adrenaline rush, you can go tubing at the Niobrara River. Take a walk in the Haymarket to experience Lincoln’s culture, enjoy nature at the walking trails of Pioneers Park, or camp at Chimney Rock. Grab a bite of pizza with some imported beer at Yia Yia’s or go bowling at East Campus. For art connoisseurs, the galleries at Haymarket host an art walk every month. You’ll find some awe-inspiring pieces, and even if you don’t, the cheese and wine won’t leave you disappointed.