Unilodgers lends you a helping hand in narrowing down the best Kent student accommodation. We’re here at every step to make sure that the private student accommodation Kent you book promises the most comfortable uni stay!
With so many students from around the world moving to the city for uni, there are many types of amazing student apartments Kent to choose from. And Unilodgers makes it super easy to find a cheap and stylish private student accommodation Kent! In our massive list of student houses for rent in Kent, you’ll find many luxurious studio flats to rent in Kent for solo living and cheap apartments in Kent if you’re on a budget. You can even share the spacious student apartments Kent with your best mates and live through uni F.R.I.E.N.D.S-style!
All the student accommodation Canterbury Kent are very well connected by all types of public transport. So getting to uni, discovering iconic attractions, pub hopping and weekend getaways are not an issue at all! It’s a chill city where you’ll find many sprawling green spaces. There are some 20 parks and reserves here waiting to be explored! Fred Fuller Park along the Cuyahoga River is a must-visit.
You’re going to love the Portage Hike & Bike trail. Many adrenaline-pumping adventure activities await you as well. You can check kayaking, tubing, and canoeing off your bucket list after moving here. No matter which studio flat Kent you book, you’ll have a 5-star student life hangin’ at the many awesome-sauce pubs, restaurants, and cafes in your ‘hood.
We haven’t even reached the best part of student life in Kent yet! And that’s the endless list of amenities you’re going to find at your student accommodation Canterbury Kent. From cinema theatres, gyms, outdoor courtyards, swimming pools, and rooftop terraces - you’re guaranteed to have a helluva time bunking at student housing in Kent. The Kent houses for rent make students feel at home instantly with features like 24/7 security, high-speed wifi, on-site laundry, bike storage, and car parking, and complimentary cleaning services.
345 Flats Kent Apartments, The Province at Kent, Campus Pointe, and Latitude at Kent are some of the highly-recommended Kent houses for rent on Unilodgers. Don’t miss out on our 100% free services! We help you find the coolest studio flat to rent in Kent all bills included. All you have to do is act fast and book before your favorite room gets taken by someone else. Finding the perfect Kent student accommodation was never so easy! You can thank us later.
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies.
Searching for Kent Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Kent is a student-friendly city and the largest in Portage County. It used to be called Franklin Mills and sits along the Cuyahoga River. So you’ll find many Insta-worthy #NoFilter views here. Kent is home to some of the most prestigious unis like Kent State University, Western Kentucky University, University of Kentucky, and University of Kent to name a few.