Established in 1973, Texas Christian University is a private Christian university located in Fort Worth, Texas. It is affiliated by the Disciples of Christ. However, it is not governed by it. About 10,000 students are enrolled at Texas Christian University every year. Students can choose from over 100 different fields of programs offered here. The faculty at TCU comprises of some of the finest ...
Established in 1973, Texas Christian University is a private Christian university located in Fort Worth, Texas. It is affiliated by the Disciples of Christ. However, it is not governed by it. About 10,000 students are enrolled at Texas Christian University every year. Students can choose from over 100 different fields of programs offered here. The faculty at TCU comprises of some of the finest brains in Texas. It has been ranked at the 97th position by Best Colleges is National Universities, 2020. The athletes of TCU are known as Horned Frogs. The colors purple and white represent the spirit and integrity of the institute. Student enjoy choosing from many cool off campus student housing options near the TCU campus.
Heading to college at Texas Christian University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Texas Christian University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Texas Christian University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Texas Christian University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Texas Christian University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Texas Christian University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Texas Christian University student housing at places like University House TCU, Grandmarc at Westberry Place, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Texas Christian University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Texas Christian University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Texas Christian University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Texas Christian University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.