Looking for Michigan State University housing?
Located in East Lansing, Michigan, Michigan State University is a public research university that was established in 1855. There are more than 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at MSU every year. The suburban campus is spread across 5,190 acres of land. It is famous for conducting top-notch research on its grounds. What makes MSU a fun university is its 900 student-run clubs and organizations. So, learning will not be limited to classrooms. On top of that, students can enjoy living at cool off campus student housing near MCU campus.
Heading to college at Michigan State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Michigan State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Michigan State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Michigan State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Michigan State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Michigan State University student housing East Lansing are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Michigan State University accommodation at places like Hannah Lofts & Townhouse, The Club at Chandler Crossing, The Landings at Chandler Crossing, The Village at Chandler Crossing, Block 36, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Michigan State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Michigan State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 2.12 miles City Center: 0.95 milesFeatures
From US$ 794/month