Situated in Durham, New Hampshire, University of New Hampshire is a public research university. It was established in 1866. Since then, University of New Hampshire has been known for providing quality education to students coming in from different parts of the world. UNH campus offers plenty of fun things for students to do. More than 200 student clubs and organizations are run on campus. It ha...
Situated in Durham, New Hampshire, University of New Hampshire is a public research university. It was established in 1866. Since then, University of New Hampshire has been known for providing quality education to students coming in from different parts of the world. UNH campus offers plenty of fun things for students to do. More than 200 student clubs and organizations are run on campus. It has been ranked at the 125th position in the National Universities ranking. Many cool off campus student housing choices are located close to University of New Hampshire campus.
Heading to college at University of New Hampshire? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of New Hampshire thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of New Hampshire boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of New Hampshire off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of New Hampshire, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of New Hampshire properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of New Hampshire student housing at places like The Lodges at West Edge, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of New Hampshire. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of New Hampshire Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of New Hampshire student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of New Hampshire off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.