Line28 at LoHi apartments are a great student housing option located on 1560 Boulder Street in Denver, Colorado, for domestic and international students enrolled at the University of Colorado. The university is a short 10 minute drive from Line28, making it a very convenient student accommodation in terms of commute. Line28 at LoHi has the following living arrangement options – studio apartments (480-533 sq ft, 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom apartments (668-910 sq ft), and 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (986-1010 sq ft).
Each apartment at Line28 at LoHi comes with a common living area and kitchen. Apartment amenities include sleek modern finishes; efficient appliances; Euro-style kitchen with granite countertops; large windows, extra storage, extra insulation in the floors, windows, walls and ceilings; as well as short term and long term lease availabilities. Some of the apartments are also furnished with a kitchen island, full size washers and dryers as well as a patio/balcony.
The community amenities include a resort style pool to lounge around during those hot summer months, a fitness center to up your fitness game, an all season rooftop deck with an attached community kitchen to chill out & unwind on the weekends, a community club room with a billiards table for weekly game nights, eco friendly landscaping on the rooftops and sidewalks, panoramic skyline views, electronic car changing stations and bike storage.
Each of the apartments have high speed internet connectivity. Line28 at LoHi student housing is a pet friendly environment, allowing up to 2 pets per apartment.
Residents have easy access to public transportation/B-Cycle.
Security & Maintenance:
Line28 at LoHi has on-site maintenance and LEED certification.
• The student accommodation is located in a desirable area of LoHi in Denver, just across the river from LoDo and Downtown Denver. With close proximity to public transport, or alternatively a short bike ride ensure easy accessibility to incredible restaurants, night life, parks, shops, entertainment and more
• Centrally located, and well connected by public transport, this student housing is a short walk away from the Sports Authority Field, Coors Field and the Pepsi Center.
• The 16th Street Mall is a shuttle ride away, great for those impromptu night outs, or to catch a performance at the DCPA.
• The slopes are not too far by car, enough reason to plan epic college road trip.
• Or if you just want to stay put in the city, you can run, bike or walk the Platte River and Cherry Creek trails.