Browse through the best options for student housing College Station has to offer, starting at just $290 per month, enjoy offers worth up to $350 on booking a splendid stay with us. With over 15,000 student room options, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of private student apartments in College Station, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Each student apartment College Station, we partner with is unique, but all boast amazing facilities like gyms, Instagram-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms. Each property is located near public transportation and College Station’s leading schools so getting to and from school is a piece of cake. Best of all, each property has a range of floorplans to fit your housing needs.
With modern living spaces, laundry facilities, Wi-Fi, on-site security, and more, we just know you’ll love our student housing in College Station. Now, where will you call home?
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Housing in College Station With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Get ready to have the time of your life in this student-friendly city in The Lone Star State! College Station is a city situated in East-Central Texas (known as the Texas Triangle), in the heart of the Brazos Valley. College Station is home to the main campus of Texas A&M University, the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System. The city owes both its name and existence to the university's location along a railroad that was originally used by college students dating back to the late 1800s.
These days there are tons of fun things to do in this city like try new restaurants, check out the local bars, hike Lick Creek Park, or catch a Texas A&M football game at Kyle Field.