Heading to college in College Station? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around College Station. The city is pretty green and the people here are very welcoming. The food here is so good that you’ll keep coming back for more! There are plenty of College Station student housing options for students to choose from.
College Station is a city in Brazos County, Texas, situated in East-Central Texas in the heart of the Brazos Valley, in the center of the region known as Texas Triangle. College Station is home to the main campus of Texas A&M University, the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System. The city owes both its name and existence to the university's location along a railroad. Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect College Station student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in College Station, but some student-favorites include Stadium View at College Station. and All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments in College Station. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for College Station Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student housing in College Station with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their Personal Student Advisors upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your College Station student housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in College Station, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our PSA's can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near College Station’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your College Station student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
9 results found