University Landing student housing, located at 101 University Avenue Clarkesville, is the preferred off-campus housing option for students at Austin Peay State University. With spacious studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments, it is easy to see why this is such a popular option among domestic and international students alike.
The apartments feature private bedrooms and bathrooms (you never have to worry about bothersome roommates), fully-furnished with well-stocked kitchens, large windows, full-sized washers and dryers, and spacious layouts perfect for when you want to chill, study, or even entertain. The perfect place to get your first taste of adulting.
The community amenities include elevators, a swimming pool, a yoga studio, and a gym featuring weights, cable machines, spin bikes and exercise videos. You can maintain those perfect grades by making good use of the cybercafé and numerous study spaces. And not to forget the fun to be had in the game room, on the sun deck, the grilling areas or the cool clubhouse! And yes, you can fuel those all-nighters with the help of the in-house coffee bars.
Residents at the University Landing in Clarkesville get cable, internet, electricity, water, and 24-hour maintenance.
This student housing at Clarkesville comes with fully wired security systems, so safety is never a concern.
· Located just two blocks away from the Austin Peay State University campus.
· Have a fun first date at the gorgeous Chattahoochee National Forest and take those perfect insta-worthy shots by the waterfall.
· Get your cuddles in at Apple Mountain Alpacas (can’t get enough of Alpacas!)
· Get physical at the Yonah Mountain Hiking Trail and take in some of those lush, life-changing views.
· The attractions of downtown Clarkesville are only minutes away!
College life can’t get any better than when you’re at University Landing at Clarkesville, see you there next semester!