Going to college in Birmingham? Get ready to have the time of your life! The city builds on a rich history with a number of cultural locales. The Alabama Theater is a cultural mecca for music, theater, dance, and other art shows. Check out the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum for a look at the history of auto racing in the area. The McWane Science Center fuels your inner knowledge seeker while the Birmingham Civil Rights Museum gives a look at the city's place in American history.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Birmingham student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Birmingham, but some student-favorites include The Alden, University Flats. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Birmingham Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Birmingham with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Birmingham, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Birmingham’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Birmingham student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
4 results found
Are you looking forBirmingham, UK ?
It has been said that Birmingham is the last major Southern city in America, where a friendly "How y'all doin'," a hearty meal of country-fried steak with butter beans and a true taste of Southern hospitality await students. Whether you're into the history of the Civil Rights movement, a fan of jazz music or just looking for culture and a few fun activities for the family, Sweet Birmingham is the place for you. Spend the morning at the Birmingham Museum of Art, then have lunch at a traditional Southern tea room. Outdoor enthusiasts can tee off at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or pack a lunch and spend the day hiking and enjoying the vistas at Ruffner Mountain. A world-class zoo, the innovative McWane Centre and VisionLand, Alabama's first amusement park, are sure to keep students entertained and on the go. In the evening, listen to a blues show at an outdoor cafe.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham's campus is in a prime location in the heart of the Southside neighborhood of Birmingham. You'll never be at a loss for things to do, with a vibrant cultural, learning and historical scene. Take advantage of one of the most iconic cities in the southeastern US.
The city builds on a rich history with a number of cultural locales. The Alabama Theater is a cultural mecca for music, theater, dance, and other art shows. Check out the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum for a look at the history of auto racing in the area. The McWane Science Center fuels your inner knowledge seeker while the Birmingham Civil Rights Museum gives a look at the city's place in American history.
Buses are the most popular option amongst students – but, depending on your route, you may be able to take a tram or a train. For routes, timetables and the latest travel alerts, visit the Network West Midlands website. If you’d prefer to get around by bike, there are plenty of cycling routes in Birmingham, following the city’s Birmingham Cycle Revolution project.