Find the best Baton Rouge student apartments with Unilodgers! Are you getting ready to move to Baton Rouge for college? Congrats! Baton Rouge is rich in culture and history and you’ll love spending your college years here thanks to the endless offerings of things to do. Attend the Northgate Music & Arts Fest with your friends (who can say no to live music and good food?), have an old-fashioned crawfish boil or keep the tailgating tradition alive during football season. Whatever your vibe, Baton Rouge is a great place to call home during college. Now all that’s left to do is choose where you’ll live. When it comes to finding the perfect student apartments Baton Rouge, Unilodgers has got you covered!
There are so many great options for student apartments Baton Rouge. While each option is unique, all properties offered by Unilodgers are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (hello gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and are near Baton Rouge’s top schools. Now, which one will you choose?
6 Reasons to Book Your Baton Rouge Student Housing With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free for students. When you book your student housing in Baton Rouge, you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups on your booking. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners, but never you.
2. We offer students a truly personalized experience. With Unilodgers, you’ll be assigned your own student support specialist for year-round assistance. From the moment you book, to the time you check out, your student support specialist will be there to answer any questions. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock support.
3. You’re a busy bee and have a lot going on between balancing school and your social life. That’s why we offer an instant online booking platform with quick and easy service. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Baton Rouge, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can help!
4. Unilodgers guarantees the lowest prices for Baton Rouge student apartments. Our team works hard to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our top priorities is making sure you have a great Baton Rouge student living experience. That’s why we ensure every property we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and is located near Baton Rouge’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing in Baton Rouge is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in Baton Rouge, you pay all fees directly to your Baton Rouge student apartments — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
19 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
As Louisiana’s capital, Baton Rouge has everything from historical monuments and educational museums to fine dining and parks. Whether you are a domestic or international student, or just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of your hectic university life, you can find dozens of events, activities, and festivals to attend for free. Baton Rouge student apartments are aplenty. So, you will have multiple options to have the best student living experience here.
Located along the gorgeous banks of the powerhouse Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is known for its stunning river views and strategic location, and whatever your interests, you are sure to find something to enjoy in this city known for its dynamism and diversity. Baton Rouge is also the home of the Tigers, the resident football team, and if you love sports then there is no greater thing to do than take in a fast-paced game at the LSU Tiger Stadium.
The large city is occupied by historical monuments, industrial and agricultural sites, and a talented art scene. Louisiana State University, located in Baton Rouge, is a big contributor to the cultural richness of the city with the LSU Museum of Art and the Swine Palace theatre company.
Nicknamed the “Red Stick,” Baton Rouge houses over 300 years of history, much of which can be tasted in the food, seen in the architecture and learned through its state’s history.
Baton Rouge offers some of the best Louisiana-style food, jazz music and local entertainment known to the dirty south. With the amazing museums around town, you won’t be getting bored anytime soon.