Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Book the ideal student housing Baltimore with Unilodgers. We make your search for the perfect Baltimore student apartment easy. Some of the most famous universities in Baltimore include John Hopkins University, University of Baltimore, Loyola University Maryland and more.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments Baltimore. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Baltimore Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Baltimore with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own Personal Student Advisor upon booking. Our student hub team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Baltimore, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Baltimore’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Baltimore student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your student housing Baltimore — never a third party.
Often known as the urban jewel of Chesapeake Bay, thriving arts, history, culture, music and an exciting nightlife are just a few things that describe Baltimore. If you’re a big fan of seafood you’re absolutely going to love it here. Hit the Inner Arbor for some amazing restaurants and national attractions or party like a pirate (yes, you read that right) at Fells Point’s Privateer Festival!
What’s the average rent for student accommodation in Baltimore MD?
Student apartments in Baltimore MD average out to about US$ 916 a month. You can find student houses for rent in Baltimore MD with Unilodgers starting from US$ 750 a month.
What are the different types of student accommodations available in Baltimore MD?
You can find various types of student apartments in Baltimore on Unilodgers. These include both private and shared spaces. If you like to have your private space, you will also find studio apartments. And if you’re looking for a place to share with your friends, you can also find some student housing in Baltimore for that.
What are some of the most popular neighbourhoods for students in Baltimore MD?
Baltimore MD has some very student-friendly neighbourhoods that are also situated near the major universities in town. Some of these options are Downtown, Middle East, and Tuscany - Canterbury. You will also find some of the best student housing Baltimore MD options around these areas along with all the facilities and the best cafes and restaurants.
How can I find affordable student accommodation in Baltimore MD?
You can find tons of affordable options of houses for rent in Baltimore MD on Unilodgers. To view the options that fit in your budget, use the filters on top of the page and choose the type of apartment, the location and the maximum rent.
Does Unilodgers have short-term stays in Baltimore MD?
Yes, Unilodgers has many short-term apartments for rent in Baltimore MD. All you need to do is use the filter on top of the page to see your options.
Does Unilodgers have any offers on accommodation in Baltimore MD?
Yes, Unilodgers has tons of value deals and bonus add-ons available on student apartments in Baltimore. To view these offers in detail, you can visit the individual property pages.
What’s the best mode of transportation in Baltimore MD?
To get around Baltimore MD, you can use its bus, MARC train, light rail and metro subway services. You can easily get around all the corners and the central parts of the city with these services. Using public transport is also a great way to save money for students!
What anti-COVID measures are in place at student accommodations in Baltimore MD?
Most of our student homes for rent in Baltimore are covered under the Pandemic Shield. This shield protects you from the COVID uncertainties and ensures your safety at the accommodation with measures like deep cleaning, social distancing markers, temperature checks, staff PPE kits, etc. To see more detail about the Pandemic Shield, visit the property pages.
Do these accommodations provide WiFi to all residents?
Most of our student housing in Baltimore MD include the WiFi in rent or provide it at no extra cost. For more details, please check the property pages.
Are these accommodations secure?
Your safety and security is the topmost priority at our student apartments in Baltimore MD on Unilodgers. Your safety is assured with features like CCTV and secure door entry at these accommodations. Most of these student apartments in Baltimore MD also have on-site staff to keep you safe. For more details about these features, please check the property pages.
What all is included in the rent?
Most of the student housing in Baltimore include electricity, water, and gas in the rent. Some of these accommodations also include WiFi and insurance in rent. To check the specific inclusions, please visit the property pages.