Book the ideal student housing Baltimore with Unilodgers. We make your search for the perfect Baltimore student apartment easy. Some of the most famous universities in Baltimore include John Hopkins University, University of Baltimore, Loyola University Maryland and more.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments Baltimore. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Baltimore Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Baltimore with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their own Personal Student Advisor upon booking. Our student hub team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Baltimore, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Baltimore’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Baltimore student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to your student housing Baltimore — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
Often known as the urban jewel of Chesapeake Bay, thriving arts, history, culture, music and an exciting nightlife are just a few things that describe Baltimore. If you’re a big fan of seafood you’re absolutely going to love it here. Hit the Inner Arbor for some amazing restaurants and national attractions or party like a pirate (yes, you read that right) at Fells Point’s Privateer Festival!