No matter where you decide to live in Austin, the city is bike-friendly and has a great public transportation system with the capital metro buses and the university’s shuttle system. Once you know which part of Austin you’re going to call home, you can decide what you need out of your student apartment Austin. This city offers a variety of partially and fully furnished housing options and floorplans throughout the city including shared rooms, where students share a bathroom, kitchen, and common space; private rooms with a personal study space and shared common kitchen and living room; studio flats for complete privacy with a sleeping area, study space, bathroom, and kitchen; or an entire apartment with a bedroom, study space, ensuite bathroom, and wardrobe.
When you’re not attending classes or studying, you’ll love the amenities most of the student apartment complexes have like gyms, Instagram-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, cinema rooms, and more. All student apartments offer comfortable and modern living spaces, laundry facilities, Wifi, on-site security, and more, so you feel safe and have a great time while away at school.
As a student, the last thing you need to worry about is utility bills. That’s why most rental prices also include utilities such as cable, Wifi, trash, and more. Check each apartment listing prior to leasing to review the amenities included in your monthly rent, as each apartment complex differs.
Looking for Student housing Austin? Here Are 6 Great Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Austin, Texas is one of America’s fastest-growing cities. With booming real estate, tech companies, universities, parks, lakes, and an unparalleled food and live music scene, it’s no wonder why students flock to this incredible city for higher-ed.
Austin is the capital of Texas and home to hipsters and cowboys. But with a variety of higher-ed institutions, the city also has a large population of students, educators, activists, artists, musicians, culinary adventurers, and others who make a living thinking outside the box. Let’s just say Austin definitely knows how to “keep it weird.”
Austin is also the live music capital of the world, so if you’re into catching live shows, chances are you can do it seven days a week at one of the 250+ live music venues. If nature is more your thing, be sure to get outside and enjoy Austin’s temperate weather and beautiful outdoor spaces like Zilker Park, Barton Springs, and Lady Bird Lake.
Austin is also an epicenter for creativity, housing a plethora of museums, performing arts centers, and galleries. The city also hosts the world-renowned SXSW (South by Southwest) festival every year, where iconic artists like Drake and Lizzo have performed.
If you love great food, Austin has it all! Whatever your preferred cuisine is, you’re guaranteed to find it near your student apartments Austin, and odds are, it’ll be the best you’ve ever had. Austin is such an incredible city, that you may wind up staying after graduation!